Chapter 29

I remember

As days went by, they did not talked about that day again, or even brought up the matter. They started to move on, being there for on another and supporting one another.

Jessica sat up, when she heard the ringing bells from near. She turned her head, to find the ice-cream man, ringing the bells as he pushed his cart. She then broke into a wide smile as she asked," Who wants ice cream?" The others' eyes sparkled and raised their hands. She was about to stand up, when Yoona rushed to her feet.

"Unnie, let me buy the ice cream, instead," Yoona said earnestly, as she took out her wallet. Jessica sat back doown on her , as she looked away. Yes, ever since Yoona became Kris's girlfriend, and started hanging out with them, she has literallly been stealing the limelight from her and Seohyun.

Jessica then said," I changed my mind, I do not want ice cream anymore." Yoona nodded, and she turned to the rest to take their orders. She was about to walk to the ice-cream man, when some of the boys raised their hands to follow her. Jessica watched as Yoona walked away with the boys, and she bit her lip.

"Stop bitting your lip," Kris ordered her, as he broke her thoughts. She glanced at his direction, and hissed sarcastically," Why do you care? Shouldn't you be following your girlfriend?"

Seohyun sensed the bitterness in Jessica's tone, and so did the rest of the boys. Lay looked from Jessica to Kris, and then at the others. They were surprised at the tone of Jessica replied, and they all knew that she was jealous.. Kris then stuttered," I-I did not mea-" Before, he could even finish his sentence, Jessica stood up abruptly, brushed her shorts and said," I would be heading to the nearby convienience shop to grab something."

She then walked to the direction where the shop was, and Tao rushed to his feet to follow Jessica. Luhan smirked, as he punched Kris in his arm," Nice one, bro." Kris then asked," What did I do wrong? And is Tao and her a couple or what?"

Sehun then ," Oh, is someone jealous here?" Kris then rolled his eyes," Oh please, I have a girlfriend for god's sake!" Seohyun then pointed out," You may not like her at all." Sehun then high-fived with her, and Lay said," Jeez, Seobaby is hanging out too much with Sehun."

Kris then rubbed his chin," I don't get it, she been treating me weirdly, and coldly like she does not want to talk to me at all." Seohyun then studied him, and sighed," Sometimes, I wonder how is he the leader." The others laughed, and Kris defended," Hey, thinking about other stuff, does not mean I can't be the leader."

 

"Seriously, Kris hyung, are you dumb or what?" Lay asked him and he shook his head in disbelief. Kris asked," What about me being dumb?" They all just groaned, and Sehun muttered," Pabo, she likes you!"

Kris widened his eyes, and he turned to look at Sehun. "Are you kidding me? How could she like me? She probably likes that Donghay guy or her ex, Jay Park."

Luhan then corrected him," You mean Donghae?" "Yeah, east sea guy,"he replied shortly. Seohyun then said," She never likes Donghae-sshi or her ex."

"How do you know?" Kris asked, and he carried on," No way, she would like me, she knows I have a girlfriend!" "That is why she rejected Yoona-sshi's offer of the ice-cream, idiot." Sehun answered him.

He was about to reply him, when Yoona said," We are back with the ice-cream, here are your orders." The rest took their ice-cream, and Yoona asked," Where is Tao oppa?"

"He went to the convienience store with unnie to buy something," Seohyun stated, and then they heard squealings and giggles coming from behind. They all turned to look, just to see Jessica running away from Tao who was holding a spray bottle.

"They looks good together, don't they?" Yoona asked as she her ice-cream, and Kris's heart tightened when he heard that statement. Chanyeol then shook his head," No way, noona likes someone else." Kris looked at him and asked hastily," Who?"

Chanyeol chuckled, and replied," I am not that stupid to tell you, hyung." Kai then added," And she likes him, that she got rejected." Yoona widened ," Who could reject Jessica unnie? She is so perfect that every guy wants her."

"He rejected me directly, even before I could confess to him," a voice spoke, and it was Jessica. Kris then smirked," He was smart enough to reject you."

Jessica then spat," Yes, he was smart enough, and I was stupid enough to fall for him, knowing that he would never like me back." She held her tears back as she looked at Kris, and everyone could sense the tense atmostphere.

"Noona," Tao called out softly, and Kris said," Whoever that guy is, I shall have to praise him for not choosing a girl like you." Everyone starred at him, and Seohyun hissed," What the hell was that."

Kris then shrugged his shoulders," Look, she should be thankful that other people wants her. If that guy rejected her, she could just get someone else." Sehun stared at him, and thought,' What the? I just told him that noona likes him, and he is saying all these infront of her?'

"I know, I should totally pick someone else to like now, like Tao. He just confessed to me, and I am thinking whether I should accept him or not. But, I didn't as I do not want to hurt someone feelings, when I can't love him back," Jessica said softly, and she carried on," And really, Kris oppa, I was a fool to like him, to even think that he would like me back, when all this while, it is a one-sided love."

Yoona then asked meekly," Who is that guy?" Jessica stared straight at Yoona, as her tears fell, and she said," Your boyfriend." Yoona dropped slightly and Kris widened his eyes again. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she spoke," I know, Kris oppa, you are really smart enough to reject me."

"And praise yourself for not choosing me at all," she said through her tears, as she glanced at him. Seohyun looked at Jessica painfully as she knew the pain that her unnie was going through. All this while, Jessica has been crushing on Kris, but it all ended up as a one-sided love.

Yoona then hissed," How could you even like him when he is my boyfriend?" The boys widened their eyes at the sudden outburst, and Jessica smiled," I like him, ever since young but he never know. And you are a lucky girl, to be his girlfriend. I was stupid enough to think that he would even choose me."

"He would never choose you, he would never even love you more than a friend!" Yoona spat her words out, and Seohyun widened her eyes. "Y-Yoona," Kris stuttered.

Jessica then smirked," I know, I know, you don't need to remind me at all." "I have to, I need to make sure that you know where you are standing in his list. You are only his friend, and not his girlfriend," Yoona said sharply and the next thing she knew, someone slapped her across the face.

Sehun then said," Hyung, you-" Kris said to Yoona coldly," Don't you ever say that to her at all." Yoona looked at Kris with her red face, and she asked," Why oppa? Unless you have also fallen for her!"

"Noona!" Lay exclaimed, as Jessica ran away from the group. Yoona then smirked," See, she is not even brave enough to face her crush or her friends!"

"Shut up, Im Yoona," Seohyun ordered, and she said," She is brave enough to confess loudly, infront of the 14 of us." Yoona then asked," And then run away as a coward?"

Tao then ran after Jessica as he called out," Noona, noona!" Kris glanced up, as he watched the girl run away, as she wiped her falling tears away. He then looked at Yoona,and said sharply," We are over, Im Yoona. Get out of my sight!"

 

 

========================================================================================================I Is it bad?xD i did not mean for it to happen :P

Anyway, this is a KrisSica moment, and I wanted them to be like, you know, together, thats why I wrote this.

Please do subscribe, comment and read it  :D

Thank you~