Chapter 10

I remember

HEY >< I SWEAR THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY AWFUL TO ME XDD IDK WHY .-.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Seohyun and Jessica entered the school, they were greeted by a total different expressions by the students. Some of the girls were adrmiring them, some were avoiding them whereas some were giving those stares that means they wanted to kill both of the girls. A girl then walked up shyly and said,"Unnies, both your clothes are very nice." She then smiled and bowed before walking away. Jessica then raised her eyebrow,"Is it me, or is that random girl cam up to us and said that our clothes are nice?"

Seohyun looked down and see nothing nice about her clothes. It is this black skinny jeans, a maroon colour-singlet and a black jacket. She shruggedher shoulders, and walked towards her locker which is right at the other end of the hallway. Jessica then muttered,"I seriously feel like killing those girls who are starring at us." Seohyun chuckled and placed a strand of hair behind her ear,"I dont really agree, but for that girl, I dont really mind." Jessica looked at Seohyun's direction which was Suzy and Hyuna.

"Are you agreeing that you want to kill your beloved step-sister?"Jessica asked with a tone of sacarsm and Seohyun wrinkled her nose cutely,"I totally take away the word 'beloved', she thinks I am a nuisance when I was trying to please her in all ways and means." Jessica then sighed,"What did she do last night?" Seohyun then recounted the whole shouting and dinner inncident and she bit her lip,"They are hiding something from me, something they dont want me to find out."

Jessica then closed Seohyun's locker door and messed her hair,"Dont think so much, they probably was not referring to you." Seohyun then muttered,"I hope so."Jessica then took Seohyun's hand and pulled her to the classroom.

"We are going shopping today, with the boys, to get Chanyeol a new shirt and Kai, a brand new phone."Jessica stated as sheplaced her bag on the seat. Suho then sighed,"That Kai should really make sure that this number eighteen phone would last him for at least a year." Seohyun then echoed,"Number eighteen?" Kai then popped out of nowhere and said,"You got that right,Seobaby, number eighteen as Chen stepped on my phone and smashed the screen, and it is all thanks to Thehun."

Kai then send a mockey smiled to Sehun who whined,"Kai, dont be thean to me, and dont teathe me about my lithp! It ith not my my fault!" Kai then mocked,"Oh thure, Thehun!" Xiumin then threw one of his baozi to Kai and yelled,"Shut up, Kai!" D.O then poked Xiumin,"Yah, did you know that hurts when that baozi of yours hits my Kai's head?"

Chen then sang,"Oh, D.O~ It wont hurt at all~" Baekhyun then yelled,"Chen, stop singing, it is my job to sing!" Lay then pointed out,"He is the main vocalist though." "My Bacon'as voice is so much better!"Chanyeol defended in his REALLY deep voice.

Seohyun just sat there, gaping at what is unfolding right before her eyes. Luhan then spoke,"It is pretty normal, you will see it like everyday." She turned to her right, just to see Luhan playing with a Rubick cube. She then said,"Lulu oppa, llikes to play soccer and rubick cube." He then smiled,"You remember, I am glad."

"You are my favourite oppa in EXO, other than Hunnie,"She winked as she remembered some stuff. He then messed hair,"I am glad that Seobaby is coming back, oppa has to be your favourite okay?" She nodded her head cutely when Sehun barged in,"I have to be the one, not you hyung!"

"You scared her with that cold stare of yours."Luhan smirked and Sehun pouted,"Evil hyung! I wont lose Seobaby to you." Seohyun then said,"Really?" "I will protect you from al my hyungs here and Hyuna and the others,"Sehun seriously without his lisp and she felt her face glowing red. Luhan then whistled,"Sehunnie has an effect on Seobaby, still." Seohyun pouted and hit Luhan on the shoulder Sehun then smiled,"Seobaby, please, let me win."

Seohyun then thought for awhile and said,"Maybe oppa? Hunnie oppa likes bubble tea right?" Sehun's eyes lit up and he asked,"How did you know?"

She then pointed to her head and said,"Obviousy!" Sehun then smiled wider and grabbed Luhan's shirt,"She remembers!" Luhan then groaned and he said,"Calm down kiddo, I know, obviouthly too." "HYUNG!"Sehun yelled and the rest laughed.

 

--Outside the classroom--

Hyuna clenched her fists and muttered,"This Seohyun girl, whatever she is, she is so dead." And she walked off, thinking about something really evil to hurt Seohyun.

 

--After school--

Their class ended way early than the normal students and Chanyeol pumped his fist in the air,"Let head to the mall, and buy stuff we need!"

"I need food,"Xiumin said as he muched on his baozi.

"I need perfume, my perfume is running out,"Kris stated in a matter-of-fact tone, and Chen said,"It does not make me you smell good, dont buy perfum at all, hyung." The rest laughed and Kris glared at Chen with his cold eyes.

"I need to buy eyeliner, I am running out of it,"Baekhyun whinned as he clung onto Chanyeol.

"I need to buy a new Rubixk Cube and a soccer ball?"Luhan asked Sehun, who was on his bubble tea.

Jessica then facepalmed,"Seriously, why not you guys just shut up and move to your cars?" Seohyun then laughed as she called her father, to tell him where she was heading. She then walked to the carpark with Jessica as she spoke on the line,"Appa, I am heading to the shopping mall with my friends, and unnie would send me home later. Nae, annyeong."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AWFUL >< JEEZ< SORRY GUYS T_T