Chapter 17

I remember

Seohyun woke up, just to find herself lying on this huge bed and sees Jessica sitting on the sofa, reading the newspaper. She rubbed her eyes and coughed to get her unnie's attention,"Unnie, what are you doing here?"

Jessica looked up from her newspaper and smiled,"Morning Seobaby, how was your sleep?" Seohyun tilted her her to one side and tried to recall what had happened. She then recalled everything and she asked,"I did not went home last night?" Jessica walked towards her and sat by her side, shook her head and said,"You insisted not to go home, and we have notified Mr.Seo last night."

She then frowned at the hearing of her father and she sighed,"I have to go back home today." Jessica widened her eyes and said,"Why? We have alrea-" "I need to pay a visit to my umma,"Seohyun whispered softly.

Soon, Jessica was driving Seohyun back to her resident after informing the others. Seohyun then stood infront of her mansion and sighed heavily before entering. Jessica leaned against her car door, watching Seohyun walked in slowly and thought,'Please do know that we are here for you.'

Seohyun looked around the living hall and there was no one. She then crept across the hall when someone called out,"Seohyun?" She felt a ting of annoyance and hatred at the voice. She knew it was her step-mother and then she heard another voice,"Joohyun?" She winced at her real name as only her mother has called her that since young.

Mr.Seo approached her with his open arm and exclaimed,"Joo-" "Dont call me that!"she said as she avoided her father's eye contact. Mr.Seo then sighed,"Listen, Seohyun, I can really explain to you what have happened!"

Seohyun ignored him and walked up the steps which would bring her to her room when Sooyoung popped out from nowhere,"Seohyun! Where di you go?" Seohyun widened her eyes at the sight of the dark rings below Sooyoung's eyes. She felt guilty and she cringed,"Mianhae unnie, I did not know you had stayed up late to wait for me!"

Sooyoung then shook her head and said,"That is not important! Do you know that your father has been so worried for you?" Seohyun then looked away and said coldly,"I am not interested in that." She then opened her wardrobe and pulled out box. She then carried the box and left the room, with Sooyoung talking to her.

"Unnie, I would be staying at Jessica's unnie house for now, I would come back when the time is right,"Seohyun said as she held Sooyoung's hands. "And do me a favour, track down Suzy's father and arranged them to meet." she caried on. Sooyoung then nodded,"Of course but please do inform me about your wherabouts!" Seohyun smiled and walked down the steps, before coming face-to-face with her father and step-mother.

Mrs.Seo then said,"Seohyun, we can explain to you the whole truth-" Seohyun then looked at the box she is holding and she interrupted,"I do not need to know anymore. I only know that I need to visit my umma's grave." Seohyun then bowed before leaving the halll. Mr.Seo then hugged Mrs.Seo and said,"Dont worry, she would listen to us one day, dont blame yourself."

Jessica looked up at the hearing of footsteps and find Seohyun holding a box. Raising her eyebrow, she asked,"What is that?" Seohyun then smiled,"Some stuff that my umma has left for me, I need to spend time with her today, I hope unnie does not mind." Jessica gestured towards the car and winked,"I have all day, and with the boys, I would not get bored."

Seohyun chuckled and boarded the car and Jessica followed suit, driving off towards the grave.

Sehun swing his car keys as he stepped out from his car when he reached his destination. Looking around, he realised that he is was early, as he was the first one to reach. He then heard the screeching of tyres and he turned to see Jessica's car beside him. He then frowned,"You almost kill me, Sica!"

Jessica rolled her eyes dramatically and said,"Oh please, Oh Sehun, do not be so dramatic!" Sehun then smirked and turned to face Seohyun. She was looking at him with her eyes which had sadness behind it. He then reached over to hold her hand,"Seobaby, don be too sad, ok? Remember what I had said last night?"

Seohyun then broke into a small smile and repeated,"That umma is looking at me from above." Sehun then nodded and ruffled her hair. to him, she was the same girl who he loves so much that he did not dare to hurt her. Seeing her hurt kills him and he is willing to do anything to make her smile again. "Guys, stop those stares. The others would be arriving soon,"Jessica teased and both of them let go of one another's hands.

Sehun then cleared his throat,"We should head over to ahjumma's grave first." Seohyun nodded along and walked along the narrow path down to her mother's grave.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/491312

 

 

This is the link to my SeoKai fanfic, the poll results that most of you all wanted another SeoKai fanfic, so I have created. But the problem is that i could not think of a good tittle and description and I apologised sincerely. Please do subscribe adn rest assured that I do have the plot in my head already xD