Chapter 7

I remember

Seohyun felt uneasy when girls and boys bowed towards her as she walked along the school corridor. 'I am just a rich man's daughter and they start treating me like I am a Queen, seriously?' Then someone tapped her shoulder, making her jump. She turned behind just to find Jessica smiling cheekily at her.

She the huffed,"Unnie! Dont you dare to do that again, or else I would have high blood pressure!" Jessica then pretended to be remorseful and then she pat Seohyun's head and said,"Aigoo, I am sorry, Seohyun. Anyway, how was you past 5 minutes in thie school?" Jessica then glanced aroud, watching students gossiping about her and Seohyun. She then looked back,"Treating you as a Queen right? The nightmares have not appeared yet."

Seohyun thought for awhile and said,"Unnie, your parents are also one of those rich people, but why do these students treat you differently?" Jessica then corrected her,"Not 'these students', only the girls. Why? Because of them." She pointed to a group of 12 boys who were entering the school and here was screaming. Jessica then covered Seohyun's ears and pulled her away.

"Jeez, those girls should really calm down."Jessica commented as she looked at the entrance of the school from far. Seohyun then asked,"Is it normal for them to change their hair colour like everyday?" Jessica then raised her eyebrow,"Seriously, Seohyun, they dont change their hair colour at all!"

 Seohyun then pointed out,"That guy at the back, he used to have to brown hair but why did he change it to, uhm, green?" Jessica looked up and knew who was Seohyun talking about. "You mean the last boy at the back, who have this pokerface and hardly talks to the girls around him?"Jessica asked in a teasing tone. "How do you know?"Seohyun asked in surprise. Jessica winked,"Hello, I am friends with them for 19 years including the day when I was born, but have not met them yet."

Jessica then poked Seohyun,"Dont tell me you have fallen for him?" Seohyun's face turned red and she protested,"No, not at all unnie! Unnie, anyway, he was the guy I bumped into, dirtied his shirt, and why would he even want to forgive me? Think!" Jessica then sighed softly,"If only you know the truth..." Seohyun then muttered softly,"I already do... Unnie, I do know..."

Jessica widened her eyes,"B-Boeh? H-" The school bell then rang and Seohyun stood up, signalling Jessica to head to class with her. She then said,"I would explain to you later." Jessica then nodded slowly, followed Seohyun and thought to herself,'Dont tell me that she has remembered everythng?'

 

--Classroom--

Jessica and Seohyun were the first two students to arrive when 12 boys barged into the room, shoving and teasing one another. Then, they all stop when they saw Seohyun, sitting there, looking at them curiously. The boys then stood in a straight line and tidied themselves. Jessica then scoffed,"Acting like a good students infront of her would not work, she is not that naive." Kris then walked over and pushed her head,"Yah, Sica ah! What did you badmouthed about us?" The others followed and started to asked Jessica in a friendly tone when Seohyun felt stares coming from someone.

She turned her head, to see the green-haired boy starring at her with his cold eyes. She felt afraid of him, as she bumped into him on that day at the canteen. Seohyun then looked down immediately and avoided eye contact with him. Even though his eyes were cold, she could feel warmth from him, she felt that she knew him all her life but who was he? Seohyun then looked up slightly and the green-haired boy walked over to her.

He said coldly,"You are sitting in my seat." Seohyun then opened and closed it, Luhan then interfered,"Seohyun ah, its okay, you can sit here. As for you, Sehun, you are sitting with me." Luhan then grabbed the green-haired boy, Sehun away, who was still starring at Seohyun. She then stuttered to Jessica,"U-Unnie, I am heading to t-the to-toilet now." With that, she rushed out of the classroom and headed to the toilet.

 

--Corridor--

Suzy was leaning against her locker, cursing when Hyuna appeared infront of her,"Hey, why dont we hurt that little newcomer ? She needs a welccome party." Suzy then opened her eyes and hissed,"I am telling you for the last time, dont touch her anymore!" Hyuna then scoffed,"Oh please, Suzy, she is just yout annoying stepsister, hurting her would make you feel better. Just a little scare is better than standing there, watching your own biological mother cared for her than you." Suzy's eyes flared and she smirked,"Count me in then."Hyuna then laughed,"There she is." They watched as Seohyun walked along the corridor.

Suzy then stepped infront of Seohyun, pushing her against the wall hardly. She then leaned in and whispered,"Seo Joohyun, did you know you are such a and a huge troublemaker?" Seohyun bit her lip as Hyuna leaned the other side, she then muttered,"I a-am sorry i-if I d-did an-anything to hur-hurt you girls." Hyuna then shoved Suzy aside and grabbed Seohyun's collar tightly. She then hissed,"Seohyun, stay away from EXO especially Sehun oppa. I mean it, Seo Joohyun. You are such a troublemaker, does not mean that you are some rich man's daughter, you have the right to throw yourself at boys."

Seohyun then widened her eyes at that sentence and she yelled,"What are you talking? About throwing myself at them?" Hyuna then smirked,"You do know what I mean, dont be those innocent girls!" Suzy then bit her lip when she saw tears forming in Seohyun's eyes. She felt bad, however, hatred formed in her mind again and she said,"Seohyun, did you know I had to walk to school and not take the car at all? You take everything from me!" Seohyun looked at Suzy with pleading eyes but Suzy ignored her. Then, they heard footsteps approaching them.

Hyuna immediately let go of Seohyun's collar when Xiumin stopped infront of her. She then gave her sweet smile,"Xiumin oppa! What are you doing here?"

"I should be asking what are you doing to her?"Xiumin said lowly, while glaring at Hyuna. He then looked at Seohyun who had tears rolling down and he clenched his fist. He then grabbed Seohyun's hand and pulled her to his side,"Just wait till Sehun hears about this, and you are dead then."

Xiumin then held Seohyun's hand gently and dragged her away from the two girls. Hyuna stomped her foot in frustration and said,"Why is it whenever she is in trouble, EXO would always appear?" Suzy then said,"Forget it, lets look for Jiyeon." Hyuna then hissed,"Thie , is so not done at all. Just wait..."

Seohyun was wiping her tears as Xiumin looked at her. "Hey, Seohyun ah, stop crying, just ignore them okay? Basically, those two treats every girl like this when we help them. Hyuna make it look like she owns Sehun but she does not. Sehun hates her, alot, and dont bother much okay?"

"N-Nae su-sunbaenim." she stuttered and Xiumin pouted,"Dont call me sunbaenim, I am as the same age as you, just call me oppa. Now that you have joined us, you are the maknae of the class, so call me Xiumin oppa!"

Seohyun nodded and she asked,"Oppa, thank you for just now, I do not know how to thank you." He then grinned and said,"Easy, just call me 'oppa' and also, les be friends and let me protect you like how an oppa protect his dongsaeng." Seohyun then asked,"Oppa, you would like to be friends with me?"

Xiumin messed her hair,"Of course, why not Seohyun? We are also classmates, and since young, we have been f-' He then stopped and hi his head,"I mean since we classmated, so we should be friends!" Seohyun then whispered,"We were friends since young Baozi oppa." Xiumin froze and he looked at Seohyun who gazed up hesitantly.

He was about to asked some more questions when Jessica appeared out of nowhere,"Hey, you wo, class is going to begin and lets get going!" Seohyun stood up and ran to Jessica whereas Xiumin stood there, asking himself,"Wait a minute, she remembers?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter was updated and hope you guys have enjoyed ^^