Chapter 4

I remember

Luhan dragged Sehun all the way to the carpark and shoved him into his car. He then entered his car and drove away. Luhan stepped on the accelerator and his car, Ferrari, pick up speed. Sehun then asked,"Why did you drag me away?" There was silence. "Who is she?" NO response. Sehun then asked again,"Who is she?"

Luhan then braked his car suddenly and he looked at Sehun. "Seo Joohyun. She is Seo Joohyun! I drag you away as we did not know how you would react! Did you even hear those girls? They called her a . I bet that if you flared, you would have punch that girl and ended up gettting suspended!" Sehun looked away as soon as he heard that it was Seo Joohyun. He then replied,"Go back to school, hyung." Luhan then took out his handphone and looked at the message that he received and said,"Yes, we are going back now since Seohyun has went home due to thos minor injuries."

Sehun then looked out of the window as the car slowly entered the school carpark. He then remembered the inccident. She bbumped into him, dropped the cup and it smashed into pieces. She fell as those fangirls were pushing her and he heard Hyuna calling her a .Sehun clenched his fist and muttered,"Hyuna..." Luhan held him back and warned,"Dont flare Oh Sehun or I would punch that face of yours." Sehun then glacned at Luhan and entered the school. Luhan shook his head as he followed behind.

 

--Meeting room--

Jessica was sighing for then tenth time when Luhan and Sehun entered. Suho then said,"Since everyone has gathered, I would start... As we saying, she is confirmed to be our Seobaby. When she was sleeping, we found out that she has that scar on her left elbow when she fell down and hurt herself when she was young." Sehun then looked at Suho in the eye and said,"How are her injuries?" D.O sighed,"Well, she did not lost too much blood but... There are quite a few of scars left then." Sehun leaned back against his chair,"Where is that Hyuna girl?"

Kris then looked up,"Oh Sehun, dont you dare-" "Dare to hit her. I know. I wont,"Sehun replied as he starred out of the window. "If he does not hit her, let me do it then." Jessica argued and all the 12 boys looked at her in disbelief. Chanyeol frowned,"No, we not going to let you get-" "You think I care whether I get suspended? Remember this guys, our parents have a share in this school. They bought over this school which they used to attend, the school is theirs, and if they know that one of our friends, especially the youngest one is injured, they would take actions too" she said.

Suho then said,"Violence is not needed Sooyeon." Jessica then bit her lip as she looked down. "So what now?"Baekhyun asked and Kris held his phone up,"We get to visit Mr.Seo right now." The others smiled and they headed out to the carpark.

 

--Seohyun's room--

"Ah!" Seohyun screamed and she woke up from her nightmare. Mrs.Seo, Seohyun's stepmother rushed to her side and pat her forehead,"Seohyun, are you okay? Do you need to see the doctor?" Seohyun then let out a weak smile and whispered,"I am fine umma. I just need to sleep." Mrs.Seo then covered her with the blanket and left the room quietly. She spoke to Mr.Lee," I need you to make sure that Seohyun's safety is ensured therefore, I would like you to announce that she is the daughter of Mr.Seo if not, she would get hurt again." Mr.Lee then replied," I will do so, but hearing what had happened in school by some students, I heard that Miss Suzy had snatched away Miss Seohyun's map and tore it into pieces. And Miss Seohyun was lucky to have Miss Jung's help."

Mrs.Seo then sighed,"Suzy does not seemed to be changing. I will handle her, just make sure that she does not hang out too much with that Hyuna girl, I disapprove their friendship, but as for Jiyeon, let it be." Mr.Lee nodded and Mrs.Seo walked to the room where Mr.Seo was doing his office work.

 

--Mr.Seo's office--

Mrs.Seo looked at Mr.Seo and said,"I would like to remove Suzy from the university" Mr.Seo looked up at his wife's request and protested,"But it is not fair to her!" "I would send her to the New Zealand..."

Mr.Seo shook his head and said,"I always know that Suzy dislikes me and Seohyun, but I could not afford to separate you and her. Despite the treatment she is doing to Seohyun, my answer is still a no. For Seohyun, I would like the Miss.Park to tell that she ia my daughter and I can assure you that no one would hurt her. Like how my other friends used their name for their kids in that school."

"Do you mean Jessica and the boys?" Mrs.Seo asked and he nodded. "Jessica gets haters due to her mixing with EXO but the fanboys are growing. As for EXO, fangirls are always hurting one another. Is it really a safe choice to do so?" she carried on as she looked through the business file.

"How do you know?" he asked. "Suzy is in that school." she stated in a matter-of-fact tone. He sighed and said,"No matter what, I have to give Seohyun back the happiness. She has forgot about Jessica and EXO and by making her remember, is giving her happiness back." Just then, Mr.Lee knocked on the door and he said,"Sorry to interrupt, but the EXO and Miss Jung have arrived." Mr.Seo stood up and head out to the living hall where they were waiting.

 

--Living hall--

"Oh Sehun, you better not screw this thing up."Suho warned and he looked at Jessica too. She smirked,"Trust me, I make sure that Seohyun gets what she deserves." Suho then facepalmed and then, Mr.Seo entered the living hall. "It has been a long time I met you kids."he greeted them as he sat down.

EXO and Jessica greeted him when Mrs.Seo walked in, gaining lots of curious looks. Mr.Seo said,"She is Seohyun's stepmother and Suzy is her stepsister." Jessica clenched her fist tightly at the name of Suzy and Mrs.Seo saw it. Suho then said,"Well, ahjussi, we come here for a certain reason and I think that you know what we would be asking." Mr.Seo then nodded and told them everything that they need to know.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done updating another one ^^ how is the story?? PLease comment :D