Chapter 6

I remember

One week of no school could kill Seohyun, however, with the accompany of Sooyoung, her own personal bodyguard and assistant, Seohyun did not die of boredom. Seohyun was sitting on her couch in her room, chatting with Sooyoung when Mr.Seo came in with a bright smile.

"Seohyun-ah~ Are you feeling bored now?" He said with a twinkle in his eye and Seohyun looked up from her conversation.

"Pretty much, appa." She replied with a pout. Sooyoung chuckled at Seohyun's cute actions and messed her hair. Clearly, these 2 girls have grown pretty close to each other from the day they met.

Mr.Seo then smiled and gestured Seohyun to hold her hand,"Appa has many friends who have children at your age. And, one of them are coming over with their daughter, and appa thinks it is good for you to make more friends."

Seohyun jumped out from her seat in excitement despite her injury and she exclaimed,"Pali ah appa!"

Both father and daughter, with Sooyoung  behind, walked down the stairs and entered the hall. There was an elegant lady and well-dressed gentleman sitting there, drinking their tea which was served to them. Mr.Seo then bowed,"It has been such a long time meeting you, Jung Shinmyun!"

The man, who is Jung Shinmyun, stood up and hugged Mr.Seo and the lady followed suit. Seohyun starred at them in a polite manner and images came flooding into her mind. She then frowned slightly before bowing to them," Annyeong uncle and auntie, Seo Joohyun imnida but please call me Seohyun instead."

Mr. and Mrs.Jung smiled at Seohyun and said,"It is a pleasure meeting you Seohyun, and also, it has been a long time. I have a daughter around my age. Let me call her. Jung Sooyeon!" A girl with brown hair, entered the hall, her eyes  sparkling and she looked at Seohyun, wnking at her before walking over to stand beside her parents.

Seohyun, gaped at the girl who stood beside Mr. and Mrs.Jung, she grabbed her father's right arm and spluttered,"A-Appa! Is-isnt sh-she..." Mr.Seo chuckled at his daughter's actions and the girl stood infront of Seohyun.

"Annyeong, Jung Sooyeong imnida! But, do call me Jessica." The girl said as she smiled at Seohyun. Seohyun then shot the sentence out from ,"Unnie! You are uncle and auntis's daughter? Well, why did you not tell me when I met you in school? Unni-"

Jessica then chuckled,"Aigoo, Seohyun ah, you sure do have many questions in one go! I will answer you later, lets head over to the balcony!" Seohyun stood there, in a daze, as some blurry images began to enter her head.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jung Sooyeon imnida, but do call me Jessica." The short girl held her hand out for little Seohyun.

 

--Balcony--

"Mianhae Seohyun, for not telling you that well, my parents, are one of those rich people here."Jessica said sheepishly.

"Its okay, unnie! I dont really mind it."Seohyun reassured her and Jessica then said,"Well, lets have a unnie-dongsaeng relationship then! We would confide in one another from today onwards and be really good pals, arrasso?'

"Well, Seohyun ah, lets have a unnie-dongsaeng relationship, arrasso?" the little girl asked Seohyun.

Seohyun thoughts were broke when Jessica waved her hand infront of her. She shook her head slightly and cleared ,"Of course,unnie!" The two girls then start to chat about their lives, however, Seohyun was thinking about something,'Have I ever met unnie before?'

 

--Mr.Seo's office--

Seohyun knocked on his door before entering. She staggered into the room, without any help and she asked,"Appa! Can I ask you something?"

Mr.Seo placed his file on the table and rushed to the limping Seohyun,"Of course, what is it?"

"Appa, why does unnie and her parents look and sound so familiar?"she asked as she looked into her father's eyes. Mr.Seo opened his mouth slightly and closed it. Seohyun then suspected that her father waas keeping something from her. She then raised her eyebrow, waiting for an answer, when Mr.Seo sighed,"I have no idea, maybe you met them along the streets someday?"

Seohyun crossed her arms as she sat down,"Appa! Dont hide it from me, when I find more about the truth myself, my reaction would be different from now, if you tell me yourself."

Mr.Seo then walked over to the window and starred out of it,"Seohyun-ah, remember, when you woke up from a slumber sleep, you recalled only the accident and your parents? Well, basically, you have forgotten about your 13 years of memories in South Korea.... You have lost all your memory of your friends..."

Seohyun then covered her ears as the image of the accident replayed in her head. She then screamed in pain and Mr.Seo immediately rushed to Seohyun's side and asked worriedly,"Seohyun! Are you okay?"

She slowly removed her hands from her ears as the images left her head and she whispered,"I lost my memory? L-Lost my 13 years of memories here?" Mr.Seo nodded his head slowly, and Seohyun covered as tears welled up in her eyes. She then whispered,"Appa, w-who is Oh Sehun then?"

 

 

--The next day--

Seohyun was sitting at the back of the car, looking out of the tinted windows as she recalled her conversation with her father the previous day.

"Oh Sehun? Seohyun, why are you asking me this name?"Mr.Seo asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I have this name in my back of my head ever since I woke up, appa."She said softly as she tried to took in the news that she have lost her memory.

"Seohyun, what other names do you remember?"Mr.Seo bit his lip.

"That is the thing, I have blurry names floating around my head, but only, the name 'Oh Sehun' is clear. Unnie, her name, has become more clear!"Seohyun said with a tone of frustration.

Seohyun then placed her head against her hand and she thought,'Why did appa not tell me?' Soon, she arrived infront of her school, and she alighted. She saw streams of students entering the school, different colours of bags when a groups of fangirlls came to her front. She then stepped back, afraid she have offended them when one of them stepped out and said,"I am really sorry for shoving you that day at the canteen, Miss Seohyun!"

Seohyun raised her eyebrow at the scene that was taking place and she glanced around for any pranks or hidden camera. The girl then carried on,"Please do forgive us, for pushing you, can causing your injury to take place. We were irresponsible and disrespectful towards you." The girl was about to carry on when Seohyun asked quietly,"I am sorry to interrupt, but why are you all apologising?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONE UPDATING ANOTHER CHAPTER. ENJOY ^^