Chapter 25

I remember

Mrs.Seo turned to look at Seohyun, and all Seohyun see was tears in her eyes. She then hugged Mrs.Seo tightly and then, her mother said," I think your fatheris worried when he heard that you have slipped into coma again. Joohyun, can you not be angry at him and your step-mother anymore?"

Seohyun then sighed," Umma, you don't get it! Appa, he cheated on you with her. How do you want me to forgive them when they were the ones behind this accident? They caused it!"

"Joohyun, you are wrong. Your father and step-mother did not cause this accident. It was me! If I had just stayed at home and not go out, those reporters would have not followed us!" Mrs.Seo defended and Seohyun just kept quiet.

She then looked at Mrs.Seo and said firmly," Why were they chasing us then? They were chasing us for appa's scandal with her, so they two are part of it too! It is not totally umma's fault!"

Mrs.Seo then studied her daugher and held her hands," Joohyun, you should forgive them, and if you want to hear what had happened, let your father explain to you."

Seohyun hugged her mother and whispered," I would, for us." Then, she pull away and was about to tell Mrs.Seo something when Mrs.Seo's image started to blurred. She widened her eyes and then Mrs.Seo smiled," Do not worry, Joohyun. My time here is done, and so is yours. It is time for you to wake up now. Umma would find you in you dreams again. I promise."

Mrs.Seo then touched Seohyun's hair and kissed her forhead. Seohyun could feel hot tears falling down as she watched Mrs.Seo's image vanished from her sight.

"Joohyun-ah! Can I ask you something?" Kris asked little Seohyun when all the 14 of them were sitting at the playground. Seohyun glanced up to look at Kris and she nodded her head.

"What happens if we separated?" Kris asked and there as silence immediately. They had no idea how to reply and Seohyun bit her lip. "Oppa, why would we separate?" she asked him back.

He drew a mouth full of air and said," How about what if one of us forgets ou memory?" Seohyun then responded," We won't forget at all! The memories of us 14 is too strong, how can we even forget them? We should promise one another that we should never forget the 14 of us!'

She then held out her hand and looked at the rest. Slowly, they grinned and placed their hand on top of one another and choroused," We should never forget the 14of us at all!"

Seohyun wiped her tears and whispered," I broke it, but I recovered my promise oppas and unnie." Then, her eyes slowly closed as darkness overtook her. She heard something," You should wake up now." Then, she fell into deel slumber sleep.

========================================================================================================

A/N: Ok, so Seohyun has so called 'wake up' from her dreams, but not from her sleep. Dont get confused, ok? ;)

========================================================================================================

After one week of dealing with Hyuna's non-stop pestering, Jessica sighed in peace when Kris arrived at the hospital. He then looked at her face and chuckled," Is chasing someone off really that hard?" She then sipped her hot coffee," No but she is a tough nut."

Kris then looked at Seohyun and he sat down on the couch. He then commented," She keeps coming everyday?" Jessica nodded and he asked," How about, we let her in the next time?" He looked at Jessica just to see her icy eyes starring at him.

"What?" Kris asked as he held his hands up. She then rolled her eyes," Please, oppa, you should not it is going to be a huge 'NO'. The others would not allow too especially Sehun. You know him, he almost hit her! Think,oppa!"

He then leaned back again the couch and said," It has been one week, how long more?" There was silence in the room when someone entered the room. Kris looked up and his eyes sparkled at the sight of this girl. Jessica glanced up, just to find a girl holding a container and she was looking at Kris.

She then hissed to Kris," Who is she, oppa?" Jessica watched as Kris walked to that girl, and wrapped his arms around the girl's waist. He then looked at Jessica and said," Sica, meet my new girlfriend, Im Yoona. And Yoong, meet one of my best friend, Jessica Jung."

Jessica's heart fell as she digested the news. She then watched as Yoona bowed towards her and said," Annyeong unnie, Im Yoona imnida."

"Unnie?" Jessica asked and Yoona nodded. "Nae, I am only 18 years old."

Jessica did not say anything after that and she walked to Seohyun's side and carressed her hair gently," Seobaby, Kris oppa's yeoja had come, why not you wake up and greet her?" Yoona then walked to other side and greeted Seohyun.

She then turned to look at Kris and said," Oppa! I have brought you lunch, shall we head to the cafeteria to eat and then come back?" Kris then nodded and he looked at Jessica," I would be right back." Jessica did not reply and he frowned slightly.

She then said," Nae." Kris then held Yoona's hand warmly and both walked out of the ward. Jessica then collasped down onto the chair beside Seohyun. "Seobaby, have you been through love before? If no, let unnie tell more about it." she said calmy. Then someone walked in.

Jessica then glared at that someone before relaxing her stare. It was Tao. She then waved," Annyeong Tao, you have ended school?" Tao then nodded as he walked to Seohyun and he replied," The rest are on their way. Where is Kris hyung?"

"Eating his lunch with his yeoja," she whispered with a slight tone of jealousy. Tao then chuckled," Noona, you like hyung right?" Jessica shot her head up and he smirked," Noona, your actions are too obvious." Then, she shot him a icy stare and he looked at Seohyun.

"Seobaby, pali wake up and save me from Sica noona, she is so scary." Tao pouted and Jessica threw the nespaper at his head. He then rubbed his head, when Jessica gasped loudly.

"What thing now, noona?" Tao asked in annoyance and Jessica stuttered through her words," Seo-Seo, s-she,"

Tao glanced at Seohyun and then at Jessica," What happen noona?"

"Seobaby moved her index finger slightly!" she spilled and Tao widened his eyes.

 

========================================================================================================

Done ^^ chapter 25 has been done and hope you all like it :DD

Please do subscribe, enjoy and comment below. Hwaiting!