Chapter 16

I remember

Seohyun stopped in her tracks as she stood under the big tree that brought her comfort. She then sat down, leaning against the tree trunk and brought her knees closer to her. She then sobbed softly as her tears flowed down. "Umma... Umma, you dont deserve this at all..."she whispered to herself.

Kai was clenching the steering wheel really tightly that his knuckles turned white. Luhan then said,"Don't be so mad, dude. She would be fine." Kai did not say anything, he only increased the speed and drove faster, causing Luhan to hold onto the handle tightly. Kai was worried that something bad would happen to Seohyun and he said,"Why did Suzy even announced infront of such a huge crowd?" Luhan then snapped his fingers,"She hates Seobaby, right? So she probably took this chance to embarrass her!"

Sehun looked from his left to right as he drove slowly along the streets which lead him to the tree, looking out for her but there was no sight. He then took out his phone and dialled her number but it went to her voicemail. He then punched the steering wheel and alighted from his car, slamming the door. Sehun then ran the small littlee pavement which would bring him to the park which would have that tree. As soon as he reached the park, he shouted,"Seohyun!" Silence. He then ran around, turning in rounds, looking for her.

Sehun then spotted someone, from far, under the tree that they were talking about and he felt something heavy has been lifted up from his burdens. He then ran as quickly as possible to that person. As Sehun came nearer, he could hear familiar sobs and his heart started to hurt alot. He went nearer, just to see Seohyun crying her heart out. "Seobaby,"he called out softly, making her turned her head to look at him.

"O-Oppa..."she stuttered as she wiped her tears, which was useless as her tears just kepy falling. Sehun then crouched down and took her hand in his, pulling her to his chest. He then did something that would calm her down. He rubbed her thumb gently and placd her head against her chest. Seohyun then wrapped her other arm around his waist, tightening her grip as she cried on his shirt. Sehun then leaned himself against the tree, patting Seohyun's back and comforting her.

"Seobaby, jsut cry it all out. Oppa is here for you, and oppa would not leave you,"Sehun said softly as he brought her closer. Seohyun then buried her face deeper and she cried,"O-Oppa, why? W-Why must this ha-happen to u-um-umma?" She then cried harder as she thought back of her memories of her and her mother. Sehun then silently whipped out his phone and send a text message to Luhan, telling him to inform others that he has found her, and told them to come to that address.

Sehun then looked at the sky which was brightly lighted up with the twinkling stars. He then said,"Seobaby, ahjumma is right above us, watching us right now." Seohyun looked up slowly, and he wiped her tears away with his thumb. She then asked,"Umma is watching us now?" Sehun nodded as he studied her features. She was the same girl, only with sadness written all over her face. He then said,"I am sure ahjumma would not like to see you cry, she would like to see her baby girl smiling, right?"

Seohyun then sniffed as Sehun wiped her tears away. She then looked at him with her pair of sad eyes,"Oppa, can you promise me something? Promise me that you would never leave me!"

Little Seohyun stuck out her pinky infront of little Sehun and said childishly,"Oppa, promise Seobaby, never to leave me and stay by Seobaby's side forever." Sehun then pushed her head back gently and linked his pinky with her and said," I promise."

"I promise,"he said as he held his pinky infront of her. Seohyun then let out a small smile before lnking her pinky with his. "We did this promise when we are young right?"she asked as she looked at the stars above them. Sehun then nodded and Seohyun said,"I also made this promise with umma when I am young."

"Umma, promise never to leave me, arrasso?"Seohyun said with her huge pair of sparkling eyes as she laid in her mother's embrace. Mrs.Seo then chuckled slightly and kissed her forhead,"Of course, I would never leave my Joohyunnie alone, never. Umma would always bring you wherever umma go.I promise."

"She did not kept her promise at all, she did not bring me along..."Seohyun said as she thought back. Then, she heard shouts from far and she whipped her head, just to see her other friends running towards her with relief looks plastered all around their faces. Sehun then held her hand tightly and she felt a rush of assurance running through her veins.

Jessica threw her arms around Seohyun as she knelt down. She then half-yelled and half-said,"Oh my god! Seobaby, I am really glad to see you safe and not hurt. Do you know how worried we are after you rushed out the ballroom? We are really sorry, and sad to hear that news too, Seobaby." Seohyun then hugged Jessica back and placed her chin on top of her shoulder.

Lay then said,"You can count on us to be there for you,Seobaby, we promise!" He held his hand infront of him and the rest stacked their hands ontop and threw it up. Seohyun then smiled slightly,"Thank-"

"Don't even say thank you! There is not a need to!!"Tao interrupted and the rest nodded their head, agreeing with him. Then, D.O said,"Mr.Seo said that when we have find you, we have to bring you back home." Everyone kept quiet and Seohyun looked down,"I do not want to go home..."

She then felt her tears fotming again,"I can't bring myself to forgive him at all." Kai then said,"Thats why I said that you would not want to go back at all." Baekhyun then nudged him.

"Can I not go home? Please, oppas and unnie,"she asked with her teary eyes. Jessica then pulled her into her arms and said,"Well, you are coming to stay with me for now."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS, another chapter updated xDD

ANYWAY, the poll would close tonight, 7PM and I would start the new fanfic according to the polls results ok? DO CARRY ON VOTING :D THANK YOU <3