Chapter 31

I remember

Seohyun was fiddling with the Rubik Cube, as Luhan and Xiumin sat opposite her. They both sighed for the tenth time for they had been watching her played the cube for umpteen times. She then said as she eyed the cube," Mianhae Minseokie and Hannie oppas, I did not mean to really take that long time to play with this."

Luhan widened his eyes and Xiumin sat up straight as they turned to look at one another. Xiumin leaned forward, and asked," Seohyun, what did you just called me and Luhan?" She looked up, and replied," Minseokie and Hannie oppa, waeyo?"

The boys dropped their jaws. They were surprised by their old nicknames that Seohyun just called them. Those names were given by her since young, and when she came back, she totally forgot everything about that and now, she remembers! Luhan then cleared this throat," Seobaby, can I ask you something?"

She looked up, and he said," What did you just call us?" "Hannie oppa and Minseokie oppa. Waeyo? I remembered clearly that those were the nicknames." she bit her lips nervously. Xiumin then broke into a wide smile," You do remember?"

"Remember that Hannie oppa likes to play soccer with Minseokie oppa, that he even push Minseokie oppa down?" Seohyun stuck her tongue out childishly, and Luhan gaped. "You do remember!" he exclaimed as he sprang out from his seat. Everyone else in the cafe looked at him with weird looks, and he sat back down with a red face.

Seohyun chuckled, as Xiumin hit Luhan's head. He then asked," Are we the first to know? Do the rest know?" She shook her head innocently," Unnie was the first to know." Luhan leaned back, and folded his arms," Always her, and always her. Never us before?"

"She was the first one I met, oppa!" she defended, and Xiumin added," And also, you left a bad impression on Seohyun for acting like a girl." Luhan lowered himself, as he blushed to the non-stop teasing by the two of them.

 

 

Seohyun grabbed her books, as she wandered down the hallway, looking for Suho and Tao. "Seohyun!" someone called out, and she spun around just to see Suho running up to her with Tao behind. She grinned widely, as she bowed towards them. "Oppas," she greeted.

Suho then messed her hair," How are you? I heard that you went on a 'date' with Luhan and Xiumin hyung, did they hurt you?" Tao then added protectively," I can wushu them for you." Seohyun shook her head as soon as she heard that.

"Aniyo, Hannie and Minseokie oppas did not hurt me at all," she assured them. Tao then echoed," Hannie and Minseokie oppas?" He then looked at Suho whose hand was up in the air. Seohyun then looked at them, and said," I know, Joonjoon oppa and Zizi oppa."

Suho then dropped his hand, and hugged Seohyun instead. "You remembered! You this silly girl," he shouted, and Tao cheered. She then chuckled, and broke the hug and teased," Of course, I did Joonjoon oppa. Zizi oppa, your can be seen." Tao immediatey pulled his pants up, and Suho frowned.

"I seriously dislike that nickname," Suho commented. She then brought her books closer, and said," I like it and love it so much, Joonjoon oppa." Suho groaned, and Tao roared in laughted," Haha, Joonjoon hyung."

"And also Zizi oppa," she added quickly, and Tao shut his mouth as Suho stifled his laughter. " Man, I really dislike that nickname too," Tao protested. Seohyun then chuckled," Oppas, you guys are the best, you know? Zizi and Joonjoon oppas." She then rushed off to class before they could kill her.

Suho then placed his hand on Tao's shoulder," I am so glad that she is back." Tao added," Man, everything is working out." "Stop using 'man'," Suho ordered. Tao then sang," Man, man, man." Suho covered his ears and walked off as Tao sang behind him.

 

 

"Well, so how do you do this then?" Seohyun asked Chanyeol again as she tried to strum the guitar. He then arranged her fingers again, and said," Strum it again." She did as he told, but the music came out awful. She then sighed and placed the guitar aside," I think guitar doesn't suits me at all."

He then ruffled her hair," Don't give up, try again Seobaby." She then pout at her messy hair, and she said," Well, I can't anymore, for I remembered that someone who I know called YeollieVirus once messed my hair, and make me fell into a pool of mud." He then frowned," Hey, that was during our young times!"

"And he did not even said sorry, but laughed and D.O oppa helped me out," she carried on. " It was really-" he cut himself off, and he asked," Wait, YeolliVirus?" She nodded as she arranged the music sheets.

"Pushed you down into a pool of mud?" Chanyeol asked again and Seohyun nodded. He then asked loudly," You remembered, don't you?" She winced before nodding her head, and he whispered," Sorry for my loud voice."

She then smirked, and he asked," How did you remember?" "Oh, I knocked into a wall," she said sarcastically and he asked," You mean Hyuna pushed you into the wall?"

"Ani, I walked into it," Seohyun said, and Chanyeol make a 'o' shape. She facepalmed, as she shook her head. He then hugged her and messed her hair. "Why did you not even tell me earlier?" he asked, and Seohyun corrected him," You are not the first neither the last oppa."

"Meaning I am the last?" a head popped out, and another asked," Or is it we are the last?" She turned to look behind Chanyeol's back, just to see Kai, D.O and Baekhyun standing there in an awkward position. Baekhyun then added," How come that Chanyeol can know before us?"

Seohyun then pout," Sorry, Kkhamjong, Kyunsoogie and Baekkie oppas! I did not mean it!" Kai widened his eyes," She really remembered my nickname!" He then rushed towards her and lifted her of the seat and spun her around. D.O then frowned," Don't drop her, Kim Jongin."

Kai placed her down, and glared at Chanyeol. "You, how could you know first?" he asked in a jealous tone, and Baekhyun added," You, you cheated on me!" He then folded his arms cutely, and Chanyeol automatically hugged Baekhyun.

"Jeez, get a room!" D.O complained as he covered Seohyun's eyes. Kai then waggled his eyebrows," How about us, hyung?" Seohyun threw her book at Kai, despite her eyes being covered and she said," I am underage for your information, KKhamjong oppa!" D.O smirked," She is a fast learner, proud of you Seobaby."

Kai then groaned in protestion as he rubbed his head.

 

 

========================================================================================================

Is this fine?xD i hope so. Anyway, I would be making a poll on which SeoEXO couple you guys all want? I have a few options and want you guys to vote ^0^

thanks for every subscribers, readers and I really wanna thank you guys so much <3 like alot