Chapter 18

I remember

Seohyun knelt down next to the grave and placed the box beside the grave. She then used a tissue paper and cleaned the photograph of her mother. She then broke into a small smile as she stared at her mother's photograph. She could feel hot tears rolling down her cheeks as she spoke softly,"Umma, it has been such a long time I came here to visit you. How are you there, umma?"

The cool breeze blew across her face and ruffles her hair. Seohyun then asked,"Is that your response that you are fine?" She then chuckled slightly and opened the bx, revealing photographs of herself and her mother, standing closely together with huge smiles on both faces. Seohyun then cried and whispered,"Umma, why did you not tell Joohyunnie the truth? Why must you suffer silently?"

Sehun took a step forward when Kris held him back. He then shot his icy stare and Kris said,"She needs to be alone to sort her mnd out." Sehun's icy glare then softened and he said,"I want to be there for her, I hate to see her cry till thi state, hyung."

"Hunnie, everyone here hates to see her crying. But there is time for her to be alone, just ler her."Suho patted his back and Sehun sighed, leaning back against the tree. He then turned to  look at Seohyun,"Ahjumma, she did not deserve this. But we have to know the truth behind this."

Jessica then furrowed her eyebrows,"I know, but I have this feeling that there is more to than this." The rest just nodded as they watched Seohyun from far.

Seohyun then wiped her tears,"Umma, I promise you that I would visit you more often, arrasso?" She then stood up and held the box in her hands. She then walked towards to her friends and said cheerfully,"Oppas and unnie, I am done visiting umma, do you guys want to see her?"

Baekhyun then nodded and they walked towards the grave and paid their respects. Soon, all were heading towards back the Jung's residence.

Seohyun was looking out of the window as she bit her lip. Sehun then poked her cheek and said,"Seobaby, what are you thinking about?" She then chuckled and pouted cutely,"Oppa, stop poking my cheek. You have been doing that since young!"

"You like me to do that since young!"he defended for himself and she asnwered,"Did I? I did not remember at all. Anyway, I was thinking about the past memories."

Sehun then plastered a worried face and he warned,"Yah, Seo Joohyun, I don't care whether you are trying to remember the past, but please, don't fall sick or pushed yourself too hard!" Seohyun then raised her left eyebrow and commented,"Oppa, you are becooming a nagger." He then glared at her and she carried on,"But I am glad to hear those naggy stuff from oppa again."

He then let out a sigh and reminded,"I mean it, Seobaby. If you are hurt or in pain or whatever crap, just call for me, arrasso?" She did no say anything but she thought silently,'Oppa, you would not break your promise right?'

 

--The next day--

Seohyun was getting ready for school when her phone rang.

"Yobeseyo?"

"Annyeong? Seohyun-ah, Sooyoung on the line."

"Ah, unnie! Nae, are you looking for me?"

"Yes, I have managed to found Suzy-ssi's father and I would arrange a meeting for them, right?"

"Yes, please do not tell her that I have arranged for it, and gomawo unnie for your help."

She then hung up and someone knocked on her door. She turned to look to find Jessica leaning against the room door. Seohyun then winked,"Good morning unnie, are you looking for me?"

Jessica nodded and she pointed towards her the phone and said bluntly,"I heard your conversation with Soo and why are you even helping Suzy when she embarrassed you and your father infront of a huge crowd?"

"I know that it was wrong for her to announce the news to the guests but think about it unnie, letting a daughter to see her own biological father is the most wonderful thing. Her family was broken because of my father, it was also my apology to her!"Seohyun relplied as she grabbed her bag.

"I dont know, but if I were you, I would not do that. She literally just said it out loud-"

"To the guests and it appeared on the newspaper, I do know."Seohyun interrupted. Jessica then frowned,"Fine, you win this. Just stilll be careful of her."

Then both of the girls board he car and headed to the school. The minute they arrived at the carpark, they were many students holding magazines and newspaper, huddled into small groups and pointing at the picture. Jessica then squeezed Seohyun's hand,"Do not worry, I am here, Seobaby." Seohyun then let out a thankful smile.

"Don't worry about the blood. I am here for you, Seobaby."Jessica soothed the crying Seohyun as she touched her bloody wound. Jessica then squeezed her hand tightly and assured her, comforting her.

Seohyun then said,"Unnie is still the same as young."Jessica let out her pokerface,"You remember the part where I was cleaning your wound?" She bobbled her head up and down causing Jessica to giggle,"That is my Seobaby."

As they alighted from the car, they heard someone screaming,"Hyuna is going to get killed by Sehun oppa." Everyone widened their eyes and rushed into the school, pushing one another. Seohyun then stuttered,"O-Oppa s g-going to k-kill Hyuna?"

She then grabbed Jessica's hand and yelled,"Unnie, we should stop him now!" Both of them then rushed into the school, bitting their lips in worry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS <3

Hehe, I have updated another chappie for this story and hope you all would enjoy, anyway, shall we give SeoHun couple a name? xD

Just asking ;P