Chapter 24

I remember

A/N: I would like to make a short's author note. This chapter would be soley on Seohyun, like she is havng dreams while she is in coma. She did not wake up yet, she is still in her own dreams. Please do not be confused at all, thanks :DD

==========================================================================================================

Seohyun blinked her eyes a few times, as she tried to make out the face that was looking at her worriedly. She held her hand out to block the sunlight which was glaring down on her. She then sat up with the help of someone and she then asked," Who are-" She stopped her words when she sees the familiar face.

It was her mother, late Mrs.Seo that was looking at her. Seohyun felt a lump of something in that was preventing her to talk and her tears were forming slowly. She was surprsied, shocked and happy to see her mother standing infront of her. Mrs.Seo then threw her arms around Seohyun and cried," Joohyun, what are you doing here?"

Seohyun hugged Mrs.Seo back and she looked around her. She was sitting on a grassy patch, there were trees surrounding her and there was music playing. She then replied," Umma, I should be asking you that. Umma, what are you doing here?" Then, Mrs.Seo realised something which was not right and she stared right at Seohyun. She was right, her daughter's soul was still intact, meaning that she coul go back to the human world.

Then, something popped out of nowhere into the air, and it showed a group of kids sitting together.

A boy was holding a long stick of marshmallows and he was barbecuing it at the fire pit. The others were staring at it, with salivia drooping when littlee Jessica asked," Kris oppa, when would that be done?" Kris then looked up and showed his toothy grin," Very soon, each of us would have one. Arrasso?"

The others just carried on to look at the marshmallows when little Seohyun pouted," I am hungry, but the marshmallows is taking too long." Then, a boy with scruffy hair poked her cheeks and teased," You are always hungry, Joohyun." Seohyun then sniffed air through her nose, signalling that she was mad. The others just laughed at her cuteness.

"Umma," Seohyun said as she watched that image. She then looked at her mother who was bitting her lip.

"Joohyun, you are not supposed to be here at all," Mrs.Seo said firmly and Seohyun shake her head.

Seohyun raised her eyebrow and then, she heard some voices from the surroundings.

"I love you,Seo Joohyun. And I would be by your side from today onwards and forever. Just wake up, my angel."

Seohyun then looked around her as she whispered," That voice. It is familiar."

"I rather be lying there instead of seeing you lying on this bed! I feel so helpless that  I am unable to protect you. I want to protect you like I have promised! I don't want to leave you, but now you are leaving me!"

She then furrowed her eyebrows and Mrs.Seo looked at her intently.

"Hunnie oppa, I am turning 13 soon, this month! I can't wait!" little Seohyun shouted to Sehun as she ran freely around the garden. Sehun then smirked," I am already 13, Joohyun. You are still a young child."

Seohyun then wrinkled her nose and pout," Oppa, can you stop teasing me?" Sehun then chuckled and opened his arms and she ran into it, and wrapped her hands around him tightly.

She could hear his heatbeat beating faster and faster. "Oppa, I think your blood circulation is having problem," Seohyun stated and Sehun blushed. "Pabo, I am fine. It is just too hot, the weather," he defended as he fanned himself. Seohyun stared at him weirdly and thought,' Oppa is weird, it is so cold and yet he said it is hot?'

Seohyun then carried on looking at him and she could feel herself blushing and her heart rate increasing. "Oppa, I like you." she blurted out suddenly and Sehun widened his eyes.

"Sehun oppa," Seohyun whispered and Mrs.Seo advised," Do not force yourself, Joohyun, take your time."

Sehun held Seohyun's hand and dragged her to the beach. Seohyun then clapped her hands and cheered," Oppa, the sun is setting!" She then sat down on top of the hill, and he joined her. Both of them watched the sun sets when Sehun asked," Joohyun-ah, what you said the other day, do you mean it?"

Seohyun looked at him," What did I say?" Sehun opened his mouth and closed it. "Nevermind," he waved his hand when Seohyun caught his hand. " I mean it oppa, I really like you." she said and Sehun opened his mouth slightly.

"I like you, Sehun oppa," Seohyun said again and she could feel her heart rate increasing when thinking of Sehun. Then, she saw an image from far.

"Seobaby!" little Jessica shouted into the phone. Seohyun pouted and asked," Unnie, why did you shout into the phone?" Jessica then chuckled over the phone and apologised," Mianhae, I am just too excited, Jay oppa has asked me out."

Seohyun then giggled," Congratulation unnie!" Then, she heard her mother, calling for her. Seohyun then hung up and ran out of the room, just to see Mrs.Seo wearing her coat. "Umma?" she called out and Mrs.Seo gestured her to come forward.

"Wear this, Joohyun, umma is bringing you to see your grandmother." Mrs.Seo smiled as she passed the coat to Seohyun. She then glanced out of the window and whispered something into the butler's ear.

Seohyun wore the coat and she asked," Umma, we would be back for my 13th birthday, right?" Mrs.Seo nodded her head and held Seohyun's hand. " We need to leave first, Joohyun. Follow umma and do not be scared, arrasso?" Mrs.Seo told her daughter as both walked out to the backyard.

Mrs.Seo could feel her heart breaking as she watched the scene again. "Umma, that was the day when the accident took place right?" Seohyun asked her softly and she could just nod. As she thought back, she thought,' I was wrong on that day, I am sorry, Joohyun for bringing harm to you.'

"What did appa do? Did he cheated on you?" Seohyun asked firmly as she remembered that day's accident. The day when the car skidded and flipped. The day when she saw her own mother dying infront of her. The day where she slipped into comma and woke up months later, forgetting all about her life in Korea.

========================================================================================================

Done ;D Please do no be confused, ok? The next chapter would also be on Seohyun' thought only. As usual, this is her dream when she is in coma :( dont be coonfused, ok? ;)