Chapter 1

I remember

Seohyun stepped out from the black shiny car when her driver had opened it for her. Her driver, also her father's most trusted man, Mr.Lee spoke,"Miss Seo, you have reach your new school, you are supposed to find Miss.Park who would tour you around this school before you attend your classes." She did not reply the man as she stared at her new school building with amazement. He new school,  Seoul Arts High School which linked to Seoul Arts University, was standing right infront of her. She asked Mr.Lee,"I am suppposed to attend the university and not the high school right?" Mr.Lee nodded his head and passed her the schoolbag,"Definitely, this school is combined with the university. But you need not worry as Seoul Arts University is right infront of you, behing this university is then the high school."

Seohyun then raised her eyebrow,"So this is not this high school?" Mr.Lee nodded and he said,"Well, Miss Seo, your father has enrolled you in one of the best universities in Seoul, but he did not intend to place you in the high school due to your high level of intelligence. Therfore, at the age of 19, you are already attending this university, studying in a special class with 13 other students. Those other students who are not studying in the same classroom has entered the university by either a scholarship or paying a huge sum of money like how your stepsister, Miss Suzy, has came in." Seohyun nodded at what he had said,"So this means that I am enrolled by?" "You have been enrolled by a scholarship." Seohyun frowned and he carried on,"Miss. Park would explain more to you about how this university and high school works and why you are placed in the universtity and not the high school."

It then makes more sense to her. Seohyun was literally confused by Mr.Lee and when she heard that a lady called Miss.Park would tell her more, she felt a ease of relief. "Then, I should get going."she said as she looked at Mr.Lee. He nodded and said,"I would meet you here when your school ends." "I would like to walk home myself, may I?" Mr.Lee hesitated and nodded his head,"Very well then Miss Seo, but please keep your phone on general  mode at all times so we would be able to reach you." Seohyun nodded and bowed towards him bfore entering the school compound. Mr.Lee then whipped out his handphone and dialled a number,"Master Seo, yes, Miss Seo have reached the school safe and sound, yes, I have arranged her classes to be with the boys and Miss Sooyeon. It is going as planned." He then hung up and drove back to the mansion where the Seo residence is.

 

 

--School's compound--

Seohyun was standing at the corner, studying the map of the school and ignoring curious glares that were coming from the students. She then let out a sigh,"I did not expect that this school is so much bigger than the school in America. How I am ever going to find my way?" "Hey new scholarship girl."someone greeted her as he or she stood infront of Seohyun. She then looked up from the map and found 3 girls standing infront of her with a high and mighty looks. She recognized one of them however, she kept her silence as she watched the girls infront. The left girl said,"We have heard that there was this new girl from somewhere entering this prestigous school and we want to check her out and we did expect a girl like you..." She looked at Seohyun from head to toe, trying hard not to giggle.

The girl standing on the right snatched the map from Seohyun's hands and looked at it. "Newcomers should always report to the General Office instead of trying to act smart and figure the map out." Seohyun then looked at the middle girl and expect something else from . And yes, that girl standing in the middle is her own stepsister, Suzy. She was trying her best to avoid Suzy right from the start when she entered the Seo's family. Suzy's mother married Seohyun's father during her years in America while Suzy was residing in Korea, studying in the high school. And bascially, when Suzy heard that Seohyun was attending the university, she was furious at Seohyun. Suzy smirked,"Oh please girls, we should get straight to the point when we are talking to a newcomer like her. Easy, you, new girl, stay away from EXO, the kingkas of this school. Stay as far as possible from them! If I ever see you going close to them, you are so dead."

Seohyun did not feel threatened at all, as she was pretty normal to these statements but she frowned as the name 'EXO' rang a bell in her head. She was trying to remember something, something important but she seems to be unable. Then, a cold and icy voice said,"Suzy and the little dogs behind, dont you girls have other things to do instead of warning the new girl to stay away from your guys when they are not yours in the first place?" Seohyun peeked and saw a girl, a short girl but not that short, wearing a pair og high heels, mini school skirt and a top that no one else could get their hands hands on it, walked towards Seohyun and then girls. Suzy turned her head in annoyance and scoffed,"Jessica, oh please, dont act like a lovely angel tying t save a new victim when you are acting like a here, throwing yourself to 12 boys." Seohyun widened her eyes at the use of ill-mannered words spoke by her stepsister. The girl who is called Jessica stopped right infront of Suzy and said icily,"Get out of my sight now and dont even dare to talk to the new girl so rudely, or I swear, you wont even step your foot into this school again."

Suzy's friends nudged her from behind, telling her to back out and walk away. Suzy stomped her foot and snarled,"Just watch your back Miss Jung." She then walked off with her 2 other friends following behind. The other students turned away from the scene as they could feel the cold aura produced by Jessica. Seohyun took a step back and bowed,"Thank you for helping me on my first day of school." Jessica whipped her head to look at Seohyun and her cold stare turned into a warm expression, her icy eyes had this warm feeling and she smiled for the first time infront of a huge crowd. She opened and closed. Seohyun watched her with amusement, finding this heroine a unique girl. Jessica then spoke,"You are welcome... S-Seohyun?" Seohyun froze when Jessica said her name. 'How does she knows my name?'she thought as she clutched her books tightly. Jessica then realised something and said,"Sorry if I had scared you but I saw your name on your  bag just now." Seohyun then smiled,"Oh right! How silly of me!"

Jessica then stared at Seohyun intently, ensuring that her eyes did not make a mistake. She then asked,"So Seohyun, you are new here?" The girl nodded in return,"Yes Jessica-shhi! Well, I am loooking for the office where I am supposed to meet Miss.Park, but clearly, I have no ideas how to reach there." She looked around for signs which may guide her to the office when Jessica spoke,"I could bring you there!" Seohyun's eyes lit up and just as she was about to thank Jessica, the school bell rang. She pouted,"But you cant sadly. The bell has rang and I do not want to make you late at all!" "Dont worry a-" "I would feel really bad Jessica-sshi, please go for your lessons!" Jessica sighed in defeat and she nodded,"But let me tell you the directions!" She gave Seohyun the directions by pointing the way. Seohyun bowed again, thanking Jessica as she scurried off to that direction.

Jessica stood there, staring at the back view of Seohyun and she muttered,"Is it really Seororo or what? But if it is, why is it that she does not remember me?" She asked herself questions as she walked off to her class, pondering whether that girl was really Seohyun or not.

 

 

Hey my lovely readers xDD I am done updating the first chapter and well, there isnt much moments yet. Well, I would update both stories and of course, please understand that i have to brainstorm! So be patient for my SeoKai story ^^