You Owe Me

Will you be my Cinderella?

 

Donghae felt around for his sunglasses. Where were they? He could have sworn that he had just put them there just a second ago… I checked everywhere; he was getting worried. Oh wait! He reached over to his jacket and reached into its pockets, to his surprise he found a sticky note:

Jessica the Beautiful Thief has struck again! This time she’s taken none other than dun dun dunnn Lee Donghae’s sunglasses!!

This is to make sure that we get to see each other soon and because I think I look much better in them XP!

Here’s something to make up for them, be grateful! ~<3

Beside the note he found the still warm strawberry crème puffs. He popped one into his mouth and was instantly reminded of the thief that stole his heart and left behind these feelings: fluffy, warm, and sweet.

 

Jessica: Mind telling me where we’re going?

They had been driving for only a few minutes, but for Jessica it felt like hours. KHJ hadn’t made much of an effort to keep her entertained so she switched on the radio.

DJ: Up next is a song we haven’t heard in awhile, it’s No Other by Super Junior!!!

Omo! That was one of her favorites. She couldn’t stop watching the video after it came out after having just broken up with boyfriend to cheer herself up. It felt like the song had been sung for her. She reached over to turn up the dial, just in time to hear Donghae’s part.

Take my hands silently, hold me silently, I’m only wishing for such little comforts. You don’t know my heart that wanted to do more just for you –“

Before she could even hear Kyuhyun’s part, Hyun Joong had already turned off the radio.

 

KHJ: Didn’t know you were such a fan of Super Junior…

Jessica: Well now you know.

She gave him one of her cute pouts, nothing too aegyo, but just enough for her to get her way…

KHJ: Aish, fine, whatever you can keep listening.

Jessica: Well the only reason I even the radio was because you weren’t talking to me…

KHJ: You’re the one who doesn’t want to talk to ME.

Jessica: Well you did just drag me here AND you won’t even tell me where we’re going.

KHJ: Well I want to surprise you.

Jessica: (Ears perk up) ooo what surprise?

KHJ: (Laughing at her excitement) if I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise, now would it? (Pinches her cheek) we’re almost there anyway!

Jessica: Ugh fine, but it better be fun, I left someone very important to deal with you.

KHJ: Someone important? Who?

Jessica: Well I have just as many secrets as you do. (Sticks out tongue)

KHJ: Tada! Here we are!

Jessica: Wahh! What is this place?

KHJ: I heard there was going to be a festival these few days and I figured I’d bring you on opening night. (Smiles charmingly)

Jessica: (Starts to smile back and stops herself) wait, why are you bringing me here? What about all your girlfriends?

KHJ: Yah! You promised to not speak about that incident ever again.

 

-Flashback-

Back when they were next door neighbors…

Girlfriend #1: (Whiny and high pitched) Oppa!

The girl had expected to see her handsome boyfriend, but instead came face to face with his “ex.” They started the typical catfight and only stopped when they heard another girl creep into the apartment with a bag full of food.

Girlfriend #3: Honey! I came with breakfast! (Realizes the situation) oops…

Jessica was not a morning person. Jessica ALSO hated loud people. Let’s just say it was not a good morning for her. She woke up to screeching and clamped her hands on both sides of her head. Furious, she got up and ran out of her house. The door was open so she walked right in and right past all three of the girls who hadn’t even noticed her. There lay a fourth girl in his bed, snuggled up against him in couple pajamas.

Jessica: YAH!!! KIM. HYUN. JOONG. WAKE UP.

She picked up the vase and threw all of its contents at his face, flowers, water, and all. He woke with a start and was furious until he saw the situation in front of him. Angry Jessica plus bickering girlfriends did not equal the perfect way to start the day. She proceeded to walk out, but just before she could, he grabbed onto her wrist.

KHJ: Tell no one.

Jessica: About this? Funny. Expect to hear from your manager.

KHJ: Please, just don’t.

Jessica: Give me a reason not to.

KHJ: I’ll give you anything, anything at all.

Jessica: Hm… I’ll think of something. Until’ then you owe me. Remember that. (Pokes his chest)

-End of flashback-

 

Jessica: Why? (Holding onto her stomach from laughing too hard) That was possibly the worst, but funniest day ever.

KHJ: For the both of us. (Grins and drags her to the entrance)

Jessica: So did you plan anything or are we just going to wander around?

KHJ: Um the second one.

Jessica: Should have known. OH LOOK!

She grabbed onto his arm and pulled him to the mini soccer field.

Jessica: I bet I could get at least three of them into the goal.

KHJ: You?

Jessica: (Hits his shoulder) Hey! I used to be on the soccer team! I was even better than Krystal!

KHJ: Prove it.

Jessica: Fine, but if I beat you, you have to get me anything I want here.

KHJ: Deal.

She won. Who knew Jessica, the Ice Princess, was athletic? He sure hadn’t known and now he was paying for it, literally. She went to go get her prize while he went to go buy her snacks.

Jessica: Oh wow, there are so many toys to choose from!

She was about to pick up a teddy bear when her eyes noticed something else in the corner behind all of the big plushies.

Jessica: Excuse me ma’am, may I have that one?

Ajumma: Sure, here.

She held her prize close to her chest and gave it a squeeze. It reminded her of someone…