I'm Scared.

Will you be my Cinderella?
Her hand flew to . Did I really just do that? Should I have even done it? He didn't pull away... Well, if he wasn't going to take the initiative, she was. 
The director waved them all over. Donghae seemed to be off in his own world.
 
Director: Earth to Donghae! 
Donghae: Hm? Yeah? 
Director: Alright, so now this is the episode where Donghae and Jessica will finally get to see each other. I want Donghae to be the arrogant one who takes action while Jessica is conflicted over what she should do. This whole situation is made even more complicated since she brought Hyun Joong with them. We're going to leave plenty of room for improv. Got it? 
Everyone: Understood! 
 
Director: While the set is getting prepared I want to skip ahead a bit and have Donghae and Jessica shoot in the next scene where they're having their secret conversation hidden behind the trees. Hyun Joong however, will actually be listening in on the conversation. Go change and get your make up done and meet me up in my tent and we'll go from there. 
 
○ ○ ○
 
Jessica was handed her costume change and walked into the temporary changing room. 
Costume manager: We'll be heading out to talk to the director okay? If you need anything I'll be there. 
Jessica: Okay! 
 
She had already changed into her character's worn out jeans and had just taken off her shirt. From the outside she could hear muffled voices that she tried to make out. 
Mystery Person 1: Are you sure she's in here? 
Mystery Person 2: Yea, I saw her walk in a second ago. 
Mystery Person 1: Alright. Do you have the towel ready? 
 
Her palms grew sweaty. This had happened before, but not many knew about it. It was tough being a celebrity, but it was times like these that were truly scary. If she attempted to put on a shirt she'd risk making herself heard, but she couldn't just stand there without a shirt on. With a deep breath she attempted to fit over a loose sweater and cursed at herself for leaving her phone outside. 
 
Mystery Person 2: Pst. Did you here that? 
Mystery Person 1: I think that's her...
Mystery Person 2: (Clears throat and whispers) J-jessica? 
Mystery Person 1: We're huge fans... 
Mystery Person 2: We just want to spend a little time with you!!! (voice rising) 
 
Two hands pushed aside the curtains as she attempted to let out a scream for help. Before she could she felt another pair of hands covering her face with a wet towel. With her last ounce of strength she dug her nails into the arm around her and kicked out her legs. She knew this feeling. She was inhaling chloroform. And she was scared...