Cotton Candy

Will you be my Cinderella?

 

KHJ: What’s with the fish?

Jessica: It’s cute isn’t it? (Snuggles)

KHJ: Um, I guess…

Jessica: FOOD! What’d you get me!?!

Her eyes were gleaming. She hadn’t had the chance to eat anything except for that bite of cream puff. She went to grab the food from him but he shook his head.

KHJ: Nice try, there’s a catch.

Jessica: Hey, we never said that there would be a catch. I won fair and square.

KHJ: Yeah well who has the food right now?

Jessica: Ugh, fine. (Rolls eyes) what’s the catch?

KHJ: You have to let me feed it to you.

Jessica: Ew, gross you have cooties. (Sticks out tongue)

KHJ: Haha very funny. Do you want food or not?

Jessica: You’re a pain in my .

He smiled because he had won her over. They walked over to a bunch of benches and picked up the hotdog he had gotten. He lifted it to her face. She opened expectantly and waited for him to put it into . When it didn’t come to her she looked up at him and saw that his face had turned a slight shade of red.

 

Jessica: What?

KHJ: N-nothing.

It wasn’t “nothing”, it was actually very bad. He shouldn’t have gotten a hotdog, he cursed himself. When he looked at her open red lips and the hotdog, he couldn’t help thinking thoughts that he shouldn’t have been thinking about. He shook his head and tried to pass it off as nothing. He took a bite out of the hotdog himself.

Jessica: Hey!

She reached over and moved his hands to and chomped down on the hotdog. Hyun Joong tried to tug it free from her lips, but that only filled his thoughts with even more disturbing images. As a result he let go of it altogether and she munched away satisfied. She even her fingers. Again, not good for Hyun Joong, but hey, she was hungry!

 

Jessica: Is that cotton candy?

KHJ: (Is interrupted from his thoughts) Hm? Oh, yea!

She leaned in and began to nibble the cotton candy. She was too busy enjoying it to notice that he had leaned in on the other side as well. By the time she had noticed, they were already looking into each other’s eyes. She batted her eyelashes unintentionally and pulled away. Unluckily for her, she had a bit of pink sugar left in the corner of . Without breaking eye contact he put down the cotton candy and put one hand between her waist and arm that was resting on the bench. He moved closer and closer until their lips were but a centimeter apart. They were both breathing fast. But for some reason she was paralyzed and only found enough strength to close her eyes…