Dream Land

Will you be my Cinderella?

 

---------------------------------------------------------- [SNSD.DORM] ------------------------------------------------------------

Something was reaching to her. Emerging from the darkness was somebody’s hand. Was it his hand? If it was she wasn’t willing to let go. What happened next had the girls laughing for days on end. She yanked a surprised Sunny (whom she thought was her prince) down onto her and began making kissy faces.

 

Sunny: (Whining) EW GROSS! Sica’s being WEIRDDD!

Yoona:  (Runs in wearing oven mitts with flour powdered on her nose) WHAT happened?

In rushed Taeyeon who had been drawing in her eyebrows and a grumpy Tiffany with a toothbrush dangling from followed by a stomping Sooyoung who had spilled her coffee.

Sooyoung: YAH! What happened!?!

Yuri: SHUT UP Sooyoung! Jinja! You’re killing my ears.

Sooyoung: Oh yeah wanna fight!?!

Yuri: I would if I was as hot headed as you are!

Sooyoung: At least I’m hot at something!

Yuri: Now you’re just asking for it. Hold onto my earrings Hyoyeon!

And as if the “goddesses” hadn’t already woken up the neighborhood with their yelling, Seohyun wandered into the room with her new facial mask still on when no one noticed.

Seohyun: (Hands clamped on her ears) everyone, be quiet!

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!” The whole house was up and screaming and it was only 7:00AM. Their shrieks soon turned to laughter and everyone ended up clenching their stomachs with tears in their eyes. To top it all off they began to smell something funny. Uh-oh.

Hyoyeon: (Sniffing the air) is that… smoke?

Everyone turned to face a clueless Yoona. “YOONA!”

Yoona: OMO! The bacon! (Runs out exclaiming)

 

--------------------------------------------------- [SUPER.JUNIOR.DORM] -------------------------------------------------------

*Click* *Shutter flash* *Snap snap*

You could hear the boys giggling and shushing each other.

Leeteuk: Hey send me that later!

Heechul: Classic!

Donghae had been hugging a pillow with his leg slung over it. Drool was coming out the side of his mouth and he kept mumbling and smiling.

Ryeowook: Should we wake him up? I feel bad…

Shindong: His fault!

Yesung: Hey, move over!

Kyuhyun: Oops!

Kyuhyun drops his phone right onto the side of Donghae’s face; they all gasped but remained quiet, hoping that he didn’t wake up. To their dismay his eyes began to flutter open. Eunhyuk takes another picture. Kyeopta!

By the time his eyes opened, peace turned to pandemonium. They all struggled to get up, pushing past each other to get to the door. Poor Kangin tripped over Sungmin and brought down Kibum with him. Within minutes all of the members were lying on the floor.  

Donghae got up from the bed and wiped his mouth.

Donghae: (Husky voice) You guys are sooo getting it…