My Cinderella

Will you be my Cinderella?

 

Hours later…

Donghae: I’m guessing you were the one responsible for singing?

Jessica: What’s that supposed to mean? (Steps on him for the umpteenth time) Sorry!

Donghae: Well clearly you weren’t the dancer. (Winces)

Jessica: Usually I’m not like this. I’m probably just nervous. (Avoids Donghae’s gaze)

Donghae: And why would you be nervous? (Tilts her head and gives her a mischievous smirk)

Jessica: Because of y- (slips)

Donghae catches her by her waist just as she’s about to fall. The lights go out. SM’s president’s voice is heard by everyone.

Soo –min: I promised everyone something exciting right? Well here it is. Before the lights turn on I want you to turn to your partner and exchange corsages. If you choose to accept you must show your appreciation. How? Well that is up to you. (The amusement could be heard in his voice.) However, once the lights come back on, it will all be over.

 

After helping Jessica back to her feet, Donghae took his corsage and placed it carefully onto her wrist.

Donghae: Do you accept me, Aiden, as your prince Charming on this fateful night, my Cinderella?

She giggled and in response lifted her hands to hold Donghae’s face, feeling for his lips she swiped her fingers across them. Tiptoeing she gave him a gentle kiss. Then, just as promised she backed away and began to walk towards where she figured the exit to be. Footsteps could be heard throughout the room, everyone had begun to distance themselves from their princes and princesses. They were once again idols with responsibility.