Reliving that Lucky Night

Will you be my Cinderella?

 

Donghae slipped behind the stage with Jessica still on his back.

DJ: YAH! Pabo, what are you doing?

Donghae: (Eases Jessica onto a chair and pulls him aside) Can I have a second mic?

DJ: Sure, but what for?

Donghae: You’ll see.

DJ: (Recognizes Jessica) Omo! They’re obviously going to know who she is! Here, wear these.

He handed them a pair of festival masks.

DJ: You’re on in five, get ready.

 

Donghae: Put this on.

Jessica: W-waeyo?

Donghae: Because it looks like the princess is going to make a special appearance tonight. I guess it’s time to return the favor and save me this time.

Jessica: (Took a second to realize) Oh… sure thing Aiden. (Smirks)

Donghae: Are you ready Cinderella? (Slips back on her broken shoe)
Jessica: I’d be even more ready if I knew what song it was.

Donghae: Don’t worry you’ll recognize it (smiles warmly).

 

He holds onto her waist as they make their way onto the stage to find that there is only one chair. Donghae smirks to himself, it was his friend’s (the DJ’s) doing.

Jessica: (Whispers) where do I sit?

Donghae sat himself on the chair that had been placed in the center of the stage. He looked at Jessica and patted his knee.

Jessica: You’re not serious are you?

Donghae: Well Miss Wobbly Legs, it looks like you don’t have much of a choice now do you?

Though the stage was still unlit he could see that she was huffing and crossing her arms. Right as the song began to play he tugged her elbow playfully causing her to fall onto his lap with a thud. Before she could protest, she felt a smile spread across her face.

It had been the song that was playing at the party when they slow danced, Lucky by Jason Mraz. (Listen to it, it matches them PERFECTLY.)

 

They don’t know long it takes

Waiting for a love like this

Every time we say goodbye

I wish we had one more kiss

I’ll wait for you I promise you, I will…  

 

They had spent the whole song looking into each others’ eyes and found that they were reliving that special night. He was once again her prince and she was once again his Cinderella…

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the late update! I just finished taking my first AP exam, not fun. But thank gosh I have a mini break to write more. I figured instead of studying for my other exams I’ll just work on more updates ;), expect more tonight! It’s going to be getting r-e-a-l-l-y interesting~

 

Love MangaMyriad <3