It's a Date!

Will you be my Cinderella?

 

Tiffany: (Patting Jessica’s knee) Hey, you alright?

Jessica: Well there’s no saving my ear drums, but yeah I think I’m okay… It just feels like I woke up from a dream, you know? (Slight smile) Except it actually happened… (Looks over to the corsage)

Tiffany: Well we’ve got to wake up some time right? Just make sure you come out before Sooyoung eats everything. (Gets up)

Jessica: OH! Tiff, before you go, we have to settle some of those texts later and you have to apologize to Changmin oppa!

Tiffany: I do? OH! I do, oops I forgot that he didn’t get to go… By the way, did you get any interesting responses? (Leaning against the door)

Jessica: There was one… Aish! I didn’t get to reply to it yet. I’ll be out in a second!

Tiffany: I’ll see what I can salvage. (Winks)

 

Jessica’s POV

I hope Donghae doesn’t think I’m ignoring him. (Pouts) Do I like strawberries? Well, duh, of course I do. I even got strawberry lip gloss! But I doubt that’s what he meant…

 

Sica-chu: I love strawberries! Waeyo?

(Heechul had changed Jessica in his phone too.)

 

Donghae’s POV

Would it be creepy to ask if she had strawberry lip gloss? Yea…

 

Lee Donghae: Well I found this little café with strawberry lattes. I kind of wanted to bring someone…

Sica-chu: So… are you asking me if I want to go? Haha! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Lee Donghae: Yeah, why not?

(He felt as though he was asking himself more than he was with Jessica.)

(She didn’t know why, but his message made her heart flutter.)

Sica-chu: Sure! When are you free?

(He hadn’t expected her to agree, but he realized that he was actually very happy she was willing to go.)

Lee Donghae: How about tonight?

Sica-chu: A little impatient aren’t we?  (-^〇^-)

Lee Donghae: You caught me! Tonight’s no good?

Sica-chu: Shouldn’t be a problem! I’ll just have to ask the girls.

Lee Donghae: Um… but I’m only inviting you… (°ロ°)

Sica-chu: Silly oppa! Of course! I was just going to ask if the girls had anything planned for tonight. I wouldn’t want anything to ruin our date!

Lee Donghae: So this is a date now?

(He couldn’t stop from smiling.)

Sica-chu: Aniyo! It was just a slip of the tongue! (ノ゚0゚)ノ

(He stopped smiling, but didn’t know why.)

Lee Donghae: Haha! I was just kidding! I hope we can meet later!

Sica-chu: Me too! 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys are going to love the next 2 chapters, but I'm going to be introducing the new character of the poll soon, so get the votes in ASAP! I'll update them tomorrow :)!!! Super excited!