Teasing T-shirt

Will you be my Cinderella?
Jessica: So um... 
Donghae: We can talk about it later, I'll go make you some breakfast (pats her knee)
 
He got up as calmly as he could,walked over to the kitchen, and started to whisk some eggs when he heard Jessica's phone ring. 
She picked it up with a sigh. 
 
Jessica: Yoboseo? 
Director: (booming voice) Why didn't you pick up before!?! 
Jessica: (winces) I was um... taking care of something.
Director: Well this is more important! 
Jessica: What is?
Director: We have the cast list and I told your manager that we would be having a meeting today at 2; I expect to see you soon...
Jessica: Alrigh-
Director: (interrupts) oh by the way have you heard from Donghae? 
Jessica: ...Um, no, why?
Director: He wasn't picking up either. Well if you hear from him tell him about the meeting. 
Jessica: Okay, if I hear from Donghae I'll let you know. 
 
His ears perked up after hearing his name being called. Let him know about what? He'd ask her later. He was about to call her over for breakfast when to his surprise he heard her phone ring again... It better not be...
 
Jessica: What do you want, Hyun Joong?
KHJ: (chuckles) Morning to you too.
Jessica: Just tell me why you called. 
KHJ: Well somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. 
Jessica: Actually I woke up to an angel, it was all peachy until some devil called. 
 
There was silence on the other end. She woke up to an angel? Who did she spend the night with? Was that person the reason she left on their date? Wow, she really did change a lot... 
 
KHJ: (annoyed) Didn't know you were that kind of person.
Jessica: Excuse me!?! What's that supposed to mean?
KHJ: Guess you aren't the good two shoes I used to know who went home by curfew and spent the whole night reading fairytales.
Jessica: Says the one who said I need to do some growing up before I'd have a chance with you.
KHJ: I didn't actually mean that.
Jessica: Well then you should have said what you meant.
KHJ: Did you really take it to heart?
Jessica: Well obviously I did.
KHJ: (smug) I mean that much to you, huh? 
Jessica: Well you DID, but now you don't. Now what are your final words before I hang up?
KHJ: Geez, calm down. I was calling to ask if you need a ride to the meeting.
Jessica: I'd rather hitchhike with hobos than go by your car.
KHJ: Then how are you going to get there, huh?
 
Donghae had been listening to the whole conversation quietly when he decided to surprise her with a breakfast in bed, or -er couch. He smiled to himself and couldn't wait to see her reaction; she'd undoubtedly clap happily and laugh. Hopefully, he would be able to see her beautiful smile too, he thought. That's when he heard her voice get slightly higher and caught bits of the conversation. 
 
'I'd rather hitchhike... Then how are you getting there, huh?'
He put down the platter lightly and grabbed the phone out of Jessica's hand
Donghae: I'll be driving her there. 
-Beep-
 
He then picked up the plate of food and put it on her lap and the TV that had been connected to his laptop. It was Jessica's turn to be shocked. Did that just happen? For a split second it was as if Donghae was her prince in shining armor who just saved her heart AND her pride. She smiled at him warmly, only to see Donghae's blushing face.
Jessica: What's wrong?
She turned to follow his gaze to the TV screen. It was on the site that they were looking at before... where there fanfiction was...
Jessica: Care to explain? (Raises eyebrow) 
Donghae: I was going to... 
He gave up trying to make excuses.
Donghae: I might have wanted to keep reading the fanfiction, but I didn't get the chance to...
Jessica: ...Oh. Okay. Then what are you waiting for?
Donghae: Mwoh?
Jessica: Let's read it on the big screen, we have an hour to spare anyway. 
Donghae: Until' what?
Jessica: Our meeting that you just gallantly offered to drive me too (gives a childish smile) 
Donghae: Anything for you, cutie. (Pinches her nose) 
 
Donghae brought the laptop onto the table and pulled it closer to them, when he noticed that she was shivering. 
Donghae: You can look it up while I go get something.
Jessica: Okay!
He walked over to the closet and pulled out a large comforter. He draped it over Jessica who in turn pulled it over to him and wrapped her arms around Donghae's arm. 
Donghae: Sicaaa
Jessica: Hm? (Tilting face up cutely)
Donghae: How am I supposed to eat? (Tilts his head cutely)
Jessica: I'll just feed you silly! 
 
She pecked him on the cheek and brought out one arm from his to reach over to the plate and lift the fork to his mouth.
Jessica: Aaaah. Open up!
They spent the next few minutes eating like this while he used his other hand to scroll down the page to where they had last read up to...
 
Donghae: Hm, maybe we should do this next time. Why don't I drive you back to your house to change first? 
Jessica: Or... you could just lend me one of your shirts...
Donghae: You sure? 
Jessica: Mhm!
Donghae: Okay...
 
He got up and pulled out his drawer. He didn't want to give her anything too obvious, but he was in a state of bliss. This morning was amazing even if it was stopped by Eunhyuk and he managed to wrestle her attention away from Hyun Joong. She fed him like a girlfriend would and now he was lending her his clothes like a boyfriend would. It was almost like they were a couple...
 
Jessica: Oppa?
Donghae: Hm? I'll be right there!
He grabbed a random white t-shirt of his and found her in the bathroom. He reached out to her and gave her the shirt.
 
Are you serious...? She looked down at the t-shirt and got an idea. Smirking, she decided to play a trick on Donghae. She knew he hadn't meant to just hand her t-shirt, but she would thank him for saving her before. After fixing herself up, she looked out both ways and found that he was in his room changing. Then she snuck in under the blankets and waited for Donghae to come out. When he did and got under the blanket he felt his hand brush against something smooth and warm. He gave it a squeeze and heard Jessica whimper. Was that her bare leg? 
 
Donghae: Sica?
Jessica: Hmmm?
Donghae: Is this your leg?
Jessica: The thing you're touching? Yup!
Donghae: Why... 
Jessica: I changed into the t-shirt. 
 
He face palmed. Ohhh. He had only given her a t-shirt. So that meant she wasn't wearing any pants. Uh oh. She wasn't wearing any pants!?! He turned to her face which had become slightly flushed. 
Jessica: Donghae I didn't know you were so... 
 
He looked down. He hand't meant to but his hand had gone up and down her leg which was sooo smooth. He wasn't going to lie, he was kind of . She grabbed onto his hands shyly and picked them up in hers. 
Jessica: I think it's time we started reading don't you?
Donghae: Hm? Um, yeah, sure. 
 
He was finally looking back at her who was wearing his t-shirt which once again made him want to hit his against a wall for being such a "lucky" idiot. His white t-shirt was almost see through. He forgot that most of his shirts were like that for his fans. Well now Jessica was wearing it for her fan, him. The bra that he had gotten a glimpse of during the audition, was now once again in his view, but now he had an even clearer view. He his lips and willed himself towards the TV screen.