Just Can't Wait

Will you be my Cinderella?
The room was silent. 
Jessica: You know what would be fun?
Donghae: What... 
Jessica: If we acted this out (mysterious twinkle in her eyes)
Donghae: No... 
Jessica: Why not? 
Donghae: Maybe, just a little... 
Jessica: You can read the third person stuff.
Donghae: Why me?
Jessica: Because I like hearing your voice. (Smiles brightly)
Donghae: (Can't say no to her) Fine, fine. 
Jessica: ACTION! 
 
(Remember, they are both acting this scene out as well) 
Jessica: What... why... how...?
Donghae: I'll tell you in a bit. How about I get you some water first?
Jessica: Um, okay...
Donghae: Here.
 
Donghae: She was so thirsty, but she hadn't any idea why. The cup of water didn't help at all and found that she had to keep her chapped lips to keep them from getting dried. Donghae couldn't tear his eyes away from them. She just kept them. Over and over. 
 
Donghae: C-can you stop that?
Jessica: Why?
Donghae: It's bothering me. 
Jessica: O-okay... 
 
Donghae: But ever since he sat down and inched closer to her she got more nervous, felt more hot, and felt more thirsty. She hadn't noticed that she once again her lips.
 
Donghae: If you do that one more time, don't blame me if I jump you. 
Jessica: ... 
 
Donghae: She took up the bottle once more to distract herself. The bottle was already empty, but she continued to on it making very... VERY, disturbing noises. He grabbed the bottle out of her hand, tossed it across the room and took her face into his hands. 
 
Donghae: (Leans in) I warned y-
 
Both of their phones rang. It was their managers:
Jessica and Donghae: Understood. See you then. 
They turned to each other with flushed faces. 
 
Jessica: So that was a good idea (smiles widely). 
Donghae: Maybe. (smiles shyly) 
Jessica: Maybe what?
Donghae: Maybe it was a good idea. 
Jessica: Excuse you! It was a great idea. For one thing, somebody seemed to enjoy it. 
She leaned down and tapped on his belt near... a certain area. 
 
Jessica: (Smirks) Do you have a sweater by any chance? I'll just throw on my leggings. 
Donghae: (Still recovering from her comment) There's one in my room... 
Jessica: Gotcha. 
 
She skipped away, while he preoccupied himself with gathering his keys and wallet. While she was in the room she decided to look around a bit. Then she got an idea. She took off the white t-shirt and put it on his table. With a bit of lipstick her lips were once again bright and beautiful. She leaned over and kissed the pocket right over where his heart would be. Done. Searching around the room she found one of Donghae's sweaters and pulled it over her head. She inhaled a deep breath and smelt his manly scent. Mmm. 
 
They drove there while listening to SuJu and SNSD and shared a nice long conversation. The more time they spent together the more they came to appreciate each other. Nothing would ever be the same, that's for sure. In fact, they couldn't stop laughing when they got out of the car. It wasn't until Jessica knocked into Hyun Joong that she stopped. Even then she was supressing her giggles. 
 
Jessica: Oh. Look who it is. Please move. 
KHJ: What if I don't want to?
Donghae: Then you don't have to. 
He grabbed onto the crook of Jessica's arm and led her into the meeting room. 
 
So that confirmed who she was with last night. Hyun Joong clenched his fists in anger. He couldn't wait till the filming started. He couldn't wait... 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry if it felt like a filler! It's just so annoying when I have so many ideas for when the filming starts, but I've got writing bloc for the in between chapters. Anyway, like I said I can't wait for the filming to start. I was wondering if I should actually make the "episodes" of the drama in a different story to make it seem like an actual story and make it like a storyception where it will seem more realistic if it's in a separate story. Or would that be too annoying to switch back and forth? Idk. I just thought itd be fun to have two stories that could work without each other... Let me know what you think in the comments!