Returning the Favor

Will you be my Cinderella?

 

She observed his face intently. How could somebody look so angelic? She couldn't help feeling a bit jealous and gave his nose a pinch for good measure. After having felt his soft skin she couldn't help but slide her fingers down to his lips and held them there while thinking about whether she should wake him up to make her food or cook him some breakfast. Psh, who was she kidding, she couldn't cook. Last time she tried cooking for someone it was Yuri and she almost got food poisoning...
 
How long is she going to be teasing me? He was getting more and more frustrated, first she pinched him then she tried to seduce him? She was confusing him. Then he felt her smooth fingers brushing his hair across his forehead and tucking behind his ear. She was playing with his earlobe and slid her finger along his cheek to his jaw. With her index finger and thumb, she lifted his face. He felt her breath tickle him and inhaled slightly. 
 
She paused. Did she wake him up? She was too tempted to kiss him and couldn't help herself. She reasoned that if he were to wake up, she could laugh it off by saying, "I was going to wake you my Sleeping Beauty." He however, didn't want her to stop and tried to control his breathing once more, something that seemed impossible, but she bought the act. Before she could change her mind she planted a soft, gentle, kiss on the corner of and teasingly rubbed her nose against his. Then she felt her stomach growl and she blushed even though he "wasn't" awake. 
 
It took a lot of effort not to laugh. She was just too cute. He pictured her as a hungry little puppy who he wanted to snuggle with. And as though she really were a puppy she began to whimper. That's what did it for him and he started to chuckle. Uh oh. He clamped his hand against his mouth, but it was too late. He opened his eyes to a shocked Sica. 
 
Jessica: You were awake!?! You're such a jerk!
She huffed and folded her arms. She turned away from him and decided to give him the silent treatment. 
Donghae: Aw co'mon Sica, don't be mad.
 
He pinched her cheeks and got no response. A smirk began to form as he thought of an idea. Stealthily he moved his arms near her sides and within seconds received her infamous dolphin screams as he tickled her all over. He hadn't known that Jessica was used to tickle attacks and had become pretty good with stopping them. She had flipped him over and found herself in a position that was quite... stimulating. She was sitting on his stomach. They were both panting. He was looking intently into her eyes. 
 
Donghae: So apparently, you just can't let go of me, huh? 
Jessica: Mwoh? What are you talking about...
Donghae lifted her phone which was still on the picture Hyun Joong had sent. 
Jessica: Oh... 
She squinted to read the message and her face turned dark. 
Jessica: I can explain! 
Donghae: (Harshly) Really? Are you going to say that you weren't on a date? 
He hadn't meant to sound that cold, but he was angry. Why was he angry anyway? It wasn't like he was her boyfriend or anything...
Jessica: No! It wasn't! I promise. He was threatening me with Krystal, I swear. I would never do that to you!
Donghae: And why's that? (Begins to smile) It's not like I'm your boyfriend or anything. Actually you don't even have to explain, it's not like you'll be telling me the truth. 
Jessica: Lee Donghae, I am telling you the truth!!
Donghae: Prove it. 
 
This scene seemed all too familiar. She knew exactly what to do. She leaned all the way in and planted a passionate kiss on him. He responded with the same amount of lust as his hand slid into her hair and tugged slightly. She began to slide her arms down his chest and gripped her legs along his sides causing him to arch ever so slightly. She rubbed against him and deepened their kiss by his lip and hinting that she wanted more. Her hips began to move on their own as she felt him stiffen. They were breathing heavily. While he was catching his breath, she began to move on to his neck and made kisses and nibbles. She was blowing lightly onto them, causing his breath to hitch, when she felt her phone ring... 
 
This time she knew better and reached for it, abruptly clicking the end button. She had one more thing to do. 
Jessica: (seductively) This is my ironic way of returning the favor. 
As soon as she said it she began on his neck, making sure to leave a scarlet mark.