Getting Started

Will you be my Cinderella?
Director: So I'm sure that you guys are just dying to know the results...
 
They all looked up in grim silence. Donghae was playing with his hands in his lap and practically shaking from anxiety. He felt like he was about to faint when Jessica reached over and held onto his hands, sliding her thumb over his palms and whispered, "Don't worry about it."
He nodded and looked back up at the Director. 
 
Director: Well, it took a lot of discussing, but we came to the conclusion that it would be best if we had an experienced actor play a supporting lead in this film since it will be someone the fans will have to get conflicted over. It would have to be someone they love, but come to hate at the same time. And that person would have to be Hyun Joong. 
 
Hyun Joong nodded and tried to hide his surprise. He was so sure he had landed the lead with Jessica, but getting a side role, he knew, wouldn't be that bad either. He would just upstage Donghae in everything he did. 
 
Donghae was shocked. If Hyun Joong didn't get the lead, then who did...? He didn't dare think it was himself... 
 
Director: As for the lead, even I got surprised. Originally I had pre-casted him as Hyun Joong's role, but after the audition I learned that he is very capable of playing this kind of part. And even though both of you have proved to share chemistry with Jessica, I believe Donghae seemed to fit the role better. And so, Donghae, you will be our lead. 
 
Donghae: T-thank you so much Director-nim. (Bows in his chair) 
KHJ: Thank you (Confident bow). 
Director: We are very excited to start filming and we were actually wondering if we could start filming next week. How does that sound? I've already talked to your managers and they are all ready to clear your schedule for a week long taping. We have a lot of work to do. 
Everyone: Ne! 
 
Director: As for Jessica, I know that they have done some very romantic scenes in the past and I'm sure as guys and male idols they will be used to showing affection, but you my Ice Princess, though you've played the role of a lover will be playing a much more intense role this time around. I know it will take a lot of effort on your part, but I believe in you. In hopes that you will all bond, we will actually be trying a new kind of method of acting. 
 
He passes out folders with their names on them. In each holds the copy of the script for episode 1, the pilot episode, along with several other pictures of places. 
 
Director: This will be the locations that we are shooting in.  Because we are trying to get the episodes done as fast as possible and want you guys all to bond we planned a trip for us all to this location. Obviously most of the episodes will be shot in the school, however, there is also going to be another site we will be using for the second episode which is one where they go camping. So, as to get into the flow of things, we too, will be going camping...
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I know, I know, it's a super short chapter, but that's because this is the last chapter that will be done before filming and I'm kind of rushing to get to it. So I've decided to split up the story. As soon as I get the first episode done, I'll be posting it on a new story which I will link to the next chapter, don't worry ^^. The way you read it is up to you. On this story it will be like what happens when it's not filming and will high light certain parts of the episode, while the new story is just strictly the actual drama. Can't wait to start <3
 
-MangaMyriad