Ice Cream

Will you be my Cinderella?
Director: See isn’t this fun? YAH! SICA! Are you sleeping!?! Go wake her up!
Donghae: Me?
KHJ: No problem, I’ve got this.
Donghae: (puts out his arm to stop him) No, it’s fine he was talking to me.  
KHJ: Alright, fine. I’m just saying I know the best way to wake her up.
Donghae: Tch. Never knew you guys were so close.
KHJ: There are a lot of things you don’t know.
He brushed off his snide comment and walked over to Jessica’s seat.
Donghae: Psst. Sica wake up.
 
He lifted his head to look past the chairs to see if anyone was watching him. Hyun Joong was talking to the Director. The coast was clear. He gave a nervous laugh and pinched her nose. She didn’t seem to move so he decided to take it a step further by tickling her chin; again no reaction. He took a deep breath and leaned all the way in, tilted his head and gave her a gentle kiss. She let out a small moan and began to deepen the kiss. Her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him downwards, her eyes still closed, and her lips curling into a smirk. Suddenly she pulled away and pecked him on the bridge of his nose. 
 
Jessica: Sneaky, sneaky. 
Donghae: (Blushing) Director wants you. 
Jessica: What for? 
Donghae: I think we're almost there. 
Jessica: Well if we're not there yet, stay with me. 
 
She pulled Donghae's head into her lap, catching him by surprise. 
Donghae: J-jessica!?!
Jessica: Shhh. 
Before he could instigate even further she brushed aside his bangs and combed her fingers into his hair whilst humming a song. Donghae took hold of her other hand in his. He closed his eyes and kissed her palm causing her to look out the window and smile. They both wished that this moment would last longer...
 
KHJ: YAH! Guys! WAKE UP. 
The couple's sweet slumber angered him.Though he hated to admit it, they seemed as though they suited each other perfectly; two sweet angels holding on to each other. Him, being the devil, couldn't wait to break them up. He shook Donghae's shoulder roughly. 
 
Donghae: W-w-what!?! 
KHJ: I said. WAKE. UP. We're here. 
Donghae: Oh. 
He turned his face towards Jessica who was sleeping soundly. 
KHJ: If only she could be like this all the time: gentle and quiet. 
Donghae: Nah, I like Sica the way she is. 
Donghae grinned deviously and got up off of her lap. He glanced at Hyun Joong who seemed to have the same idea. He mouthed the words: one... two... three!
They lifted their hands and attacked her sides. She instantly awoke and gave her infamous dolphin scream. 
 
 
KHJ: Aw com'on you're not still mad are you?
Donghae: It was the fastest way I could think of! 
She turned to face her back to them for the upteenth time. Everytime she turned, they tried to face her, causing her to turn again. Eventually they cornered her; Donghae and Hyun Joong each put an arm to block her. 
KHJ: (cooing) We can make it up to youuu
Donghae: What if we get you ice cream? 
Jessica: ...ice cream...?
Donghae: Mhm. Ice cream. See? The truck's over there. We'll go get it now, 'kay princess?
 
Jessica: I don't want to be the only one eating it...
KHJ: We'll all get one. 
Jessica: What if I want more than one?
KHJ: Then you can have some of mine. Knowing you, you'll eat so much you'll get a brain freeze. 
Jessica: That only happened once! 
KHJ: Twice. 
Donghae: (clears throat) Eh hem. 
He didn't want them to talk about something he didn't know about. Especially if it only included him and Jessica.
Donghae: We going? 
 
 
Jessica: (Aegyo) Oppa?
Donghae: Y-yea? (surprised) 
Jessica: Can I have some of yours? 
 
Before Donghae could buy Jessica the strawberry flavor, Hyun Joong handed the vendor his money and ordered her a rocky road before he left to find the director. Little did Hyun Joong know that Jessica's tastebuds changed awhile ago. A lot of things changed, not just her favorite ice cream flavor. Even though she accepted hers gratefully, she had been eyeying Donghae's for a while. 
 
She opened expectandly.
Donghae: NOPE! 
They were struggling with the ice cream cone when Donghae decided to plop the rest of it into his mouth. 
Jessica: Nooooo. 
She really wanted it. Her pout turned into a mischievious smile. She pushed over Donghae and pinned him to the bench .
Jessica: Open up. 
Donghae: W-what!?!
Jessica: You heard me. I want some!
 
Impatient, she forced open his mouth with her tongue and dove right in. Donghae, who had been completely dumbfounded didn't react. She backed up and her lips. 
Jessica: Now that wasn't too bad was it? 
She got up, winked, and walked away.