East Sea to the Rescue~

Will you be my Cinderella?

 

She hadn’t noticed, but the crowd that had been surrounding the stage had increased to the point where bodies were too close and temperature was rising. The crowd had loved them as they all screamed and cried, “ENCORE, ENCORE!” Something about them felt so familiar and so Jessica and Donghae had become the object of all camera phones. After having sung another song, they had decided to stay on stage while another couple had begun to sing.

 

Donghae: (whispers) I know you’re light, but come on Sica, even I know you’re not THAT light.

Jessica: (stuttering) I’m fine…

Jessica’s knees had been giving way. Like all other typical girls, she hadn’t wanted to put her full body weight on his leg.

Donghae: (snorts) yeah, right.

He saw that her knees were shaking and knew that she must have been in pain. He enveloped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him until her back was against his chest. Surprised, she had begun to squirm and “unluckily” for Donghae she hadn’t thought about his current situation.

Donghae: (tense) Sica, stop moving so much, would you? (Slight groan)

They had already been exhausted from the song and their warm bodies weren’t helping, especially for the Ice Princess who had a weak stamina. She was extremely thirsty and had begun to pant slightly party due to the pain in her ankle.

Jessica: (whispers into his ear) waeyo?

 

The Enchantress struck again. She hadn’t known that by moving she was rubbing against… a certain area. Donghae had been struggling to keep Jessica still. If she kept moving he wouldn’t know how else his body would react. As she whispered into his ear, the warm breath along his neck made his muscles clench.

Donghae: (huskily) Jessica…

To Jessica it had become a game; she had never seen Donghae at such a loss for words. And the little words he spoke came out so… attractively. Donghae let out another little groan.

Jessica: (worried) what’s wrong?

She tried to turn to face Donghae but in doing so her broken shoe caused her to slip. Usually she would have been able to catch herself, but she had begun to lose consciousness…

 

She had a nightmare that she was drowning in a sea of flames and that her body was burning. She reached out and kept calling for help until’ a wave of cool water had seemed to wash over her. Her previously burning lips hungrily at the source of the remedy.

 

He had felt as though his heart was about to jump out of his chest. After recovering from his initial shock he immediately took her up into his arms and leaned his forehead against hers. She was heating up and he could only think of rushing her to whatever was closest, which happened to be his apartment that him and Eunhyuk shared. As soon as he got through the doorway, he looked around for somewhere to place her, however she had begun to murmur and he noticed tears forming at the corners of her eyes. His muscular arm was able to support her while he grabbed a water bottle with his other hand. But that was another problem. His hand just couldn’t angle the bottle to her lips. She had begun to cry. Desperate he took a swig of the water and…