My Little Princess Is Growing Up

Will you be my Cinderella?

 

Flight Attendant: Mr. Kim? We are about to arrive.

KHJ: Hm? (Lifts magazine off of his face) Oh, thank you Charice. (Gives his signature smile)

Flight Attendant: (Blushes) next time don’t hesitate to ask for me if you use our flight again. (Bows)

KHJ: Of course! (Bows back)

 

She hurries off before she loses herself in his eyes. He chuckles softly to himself and turns to his laptop. The very first thing that catches his eye is Top 100 Most Beautiful Faces. Funny how he’s never seen it before… He checks his watch; they won’t be landing for a few more minutes, why not? He leaned back in his seat. Some of them were H-O-T. There was no denying it so it was a huge surprise to him when he recognized a few of them. Who knew, huh? Right as he reached #6, the speakers announced that they had landed. Closing his laptop, he took a deep breath and looked out the window… “It’s been awhile hasn’t it?”

 

---------------------------------------------------------- [SNSD.DORM] ------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jessica turned the knob and quickly shut the door behind her. She slid down it with one hand over her heart. It was threatening to explode and her face closely resembled a tomato.

 

Sooyoung: What happened to you? (Munching away on snacks)

Jessica: Huh? (Getting up clumsily) nothing! (Starts to shake her head)

Tiffany: (Yelling from another room) YAH! Is that Sica?

Sooyoung: NO! It’s the mail man.

Tiffany: (Still yelling) what’s the mail man doing here? (Walks out of the room)

Sooyoung: Are you stupid?

Tiffany: (Throws the nearest pillow at her face) Zip it. (Turns to Jessica and gives her a hug) How’d it go??

Hyoyeon: How’d what go? (Emerges from the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn) Scooch over.

Sooyoung: Only if you share. (Moves over)

Hyoyeon: Never!!!

While they’re fighting, Tiffany grabs Jessica by the wrist into an empty room.

 

[In English so that the others can’t hear]

Tiffany: So!?! Spill!

Jessica: Nothing happened!

Tiffany: Really now?

Jessica: He might have lent me his jacket, well technically, we shared it. And he might have kissed my hand. And… well… we might have taken a couple picture together and got matching drinks…

Tiffany: And!?! What else!?! You’re hiding something from me. I just know it.

Jessica: (Face turns red after remembering what happened) U-um…

Tiffany: Fine. If you don’t tell me I guess I’ll have to resort to this…

She rolls up her sleeve and proceeds to corner Jessica. With nowhere else to walk, Jessica stumbles and falls back onto the bed where Tiffany climbs up to and looms over her. “You asked for it…” She says with an evil smile and begins to tickle her and doesn’t stop until’ Jessica is screaming in her dolphin voice “STOP! STOPPP! I’ll tell you. I SAID I’LL TELL YOU!” Tiffany blows her bangs. “Took you long enough,” she says with a smirk. They both sit up and Jessica instantly leans her head onto Tiffany’s shoulder.

 

Jessica: He may have walked me home and…

Tiffany: Oh my gosh… Did he…?

Jessica: No, I did it. (Blushes to an even darker shade)

Tiffany: Oh-MY-GOSH.

She starts to cheer and jumps up and down, bouncing on the bed. She grabs Jessica’s hand and they both cheer together.

 

Jessica POV

I’m so glad that I can share this moment with somebody. She smiles wider and picks up a fluffy pillow.

Jessica: Hey Tiff… (Secretive smile) DUCK!

Tiffany: Where!?!

POOM! In the blink of an eye, they go from cheering to a full on pillow fight and end up tiring each other. They both fall back onto the bed. Simultaneously, they reach for each others’ hands and smile.

 

Tiffany: My little princess is growing up. (Slightly sadly)

Jessica: It wasn’t really much…

Tiffany: But I’m super happy for you (squeezes her hand)… OH! That reminds me!

[In Korean]

Tiffany: Our manager said that there’s a new movie coming out and guess who the director said he wanted for the main lead? (Smile begins to form)

Jessica: YOU!?! (Temporarily goes back to English) oh my gosh! I’m so excited for you!

Tiffany: NO! YOU!!!!

Jessica: (Shocked) M-me?

Tiffany: YEA! And you know what’s even better? I heard that the guy role is being considered between a few of the male idols we know. (Winks)

Jessica: Who??

Tiffany: Kim Hyun Joong and Lee Donghae.

Jessica: W-what!?! (Her whole body stiffens)