So Beautiful

Will you be my Cinderella?

 

Jessica: (gasping for air) W-what are you doing?

Donghae: (with a smirk) saving you.

He brought them to a stop. As they caught their breaths Jessica tugged her wrist free forcing Donghae to let go of it reluctantly. His hand missed the warmth.

Jessica: Thanks… I guess…

Donghae: Um… you’re welcome… I just…

Jessica: (cuts him off) It’s so beautiful.

 

They were standing on the balcony with the large velvet curtains drawn as to reveal the beautiful night sky. The stars twinkled like diamonds in Jessica’s bright eyes as she grew mesmerized and lifted her hands to reach for one. Donghae himself stood dumbfounded. He was entranced by the maiden who he hadn’t a clue who he had just rescued, but it didn’t matter. She was beautiful. Her long hair was strewn with shimmering beads and her full lips curved upwards temptingly. The dress clung to her curves and her thin bare shoulders only made his heart beat faster. All the while he fought to tear his eyes from hers. The mask brought even more attention to her icy orbs that put the beauty of the stars to shame.

 

Donghae: Yea, so beautiful.

Jessica had forgotten that she wasn’t alone and gave a light cough to ease the awkward atmosphere.

Jessica: So, does my hero have a name?

Donghae liked the idea of being her hero. He remembered that they all had different identities tonight and decided to remain mysterious.

Donghae: Aiden.

Jessica couldn’t recall an Aiden in their industry and assumed that he was using an alias. Well two could play at that game.

Jessica: Well thank you Aiden. My name’s Koori. How could I ever repay you?

Back in Japan her fans had called her Koori Hime, which had meant Ice Princess.

Donghae: You could start by giving me this dance. (Flashes a smile)

Jessica: I’d be honored.

He took her hand and led her to the center of the dance floor.