Could This Day Get Any Better?

Will you be my Cinderella?

 

--------------------------------------------------- [SUPER.JUNIOR.DORM] -------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk: Hey dude, you ‘kay? (Slings his arm over his shoulder)

Dongahe: Hm? Oh, yea.

 

He came home dazed and caught up in his own world. Did… she just kiss me? He touched his lips again and couldn’t help but smile. It would take an idiot to not know that Jessica was in fact in his Cinderella. At this point though, he didn’t even care if she wasn’t. Her lips, her tender kiss, the strawberry lip gloss; everything just felt right, perfect. It wasn’t even just that though. When she got closer to him he could swear his heart was having a race with his thoughts. Had he ever felt that way about any other idol, any other girl for that matter? They had known each other for years and when they walked together he didn’t even need a constant flow of conversation, their silence was comfortable and not at all as awkward as he thought it would be. He’d never felt that way with anyone before, spare his best friend Hyukjae. The only word he could use to describe how he was feeling was blissful. How could this day get any better?  

 

Eunhyuk: YAH! Were you listening to anything I just said?

Donghae: Sorry!! (Hugs him) Just say it one more time and I promise I’ll engrave each word into my heart. (Gives a cute smile up at his best friend)

Eunhyuk: You’re lucky you’re so cute (pinches his cheeks). Anyway, like I was SAYING, you got another job offer (smirks).

Donghae: Really now? (Cheeky smile) Do I get a spot on the radio with you so that we can be together foreverrr?

Eunhyuk: You wish. No, I’m serious. You’ve got a shot at a lead role, but you’re going in alone this time. (Worried) You’re not going to go with Siwon or any of our other members. BUT there will be someone we know whose going tomorrow.

Donghae: Wait I have to go by myself (pouts)?  

Eunhyuk: Obviously not, do you think I would ever do that to you? Pabo! (Gives him a noogie)

Donghae: YAY! (Hugs his again) Why is it so soon anyway?

Eunhyuk: Because you’re going for an audition, it’s not a definite job.

Donghae: Well I didn’t think it would be. Who’s going that we know? Is he my competition?

Eunhyuk: Well okay correction. We’ll know two of them, but one of them you’ll be HAPPY to see.

Donghae: Just tell meeee (whiny aegyo).

Eunhyuk: Aish! Fine, fine. She’s from SNSD.

Donghae: (Without thinking) JESSICA!?!

Eunhyuk: How’d you know? (Suspicious) It could have been any of the nine…

Donghae: Oh right I didn’t tell him about the date… That’s the only one you can’t keep your eyes off of. (Sticks out his tongue) This day just keeps getting better and better!!!

Eunhyuk: Psh, yeah okay, have you SEEN Hyoyeon?

Donghae: You’re only supposed to see me. (Pouts again) But anyway, who’s the other guy?

Eunhyuk: That’s the problem.

Donghae: What is?

Eunhyuk: The other guy isn’t exactly a rookie at this sort of thing…