Your Wish is My Command

Will you be my Cinderella?

 

KHJ: Oh wow. (Looks her up and down) somebody grew up.

Jessica: Guess that makes one of us.

KHJ: You can’t improve someone who’s already perfect.

Jessica: (Scoffs) this character fits you quite well, doesn’t it?

KHJ: As does yours…

Jessica: Except unlike her, I’d NEVER fall in love with an arrogant prick like you (fakes a smile).

KHJ: Let’s just see about that…

And as if the director had been waiting for the perfect moment, he yelled, “ACTION!”

Instantly he grabbed her waist and pushed her up against the wall, her head hitting the surface with a resounding bang. Using his thumb and pointer finger he lifted her clenched jaw. She attempted to knee him but his free hand held her leg in place, right between his own.

KHJ (in character): Just how many times do I have to tell you that you’re (points his thumb to himself and pauses) mine?

Jessica: Forever and ever… until’ you can prove it.

KHJ: Prove what (momentary confusion).

Jessica: Prove that I belong to you.

KHJ: (Eyes widen and he gives a dark chuckle) your wish is my command, princess.

He dove in, crushing , his eyes full of desire. She gasped for a split second before being silenced by his mouth once more. Though he was a pro, he felt tempted to allow his tongue to engulf her, but before he could… “CUT!”

 

Just as the director yelled “CUT!” the door swung closed; everyone turned to see that someone had been standing with his mouth wide open. There stood Donghae and Eunhyuk who had been late and totally unprepared for the scene that they had just witnessed. The pause was only momentary as everyone resumed their normal routine and went to go fix the lights and the makeup/costumes of the actor and actress. Jessica had been wearing a private school girl outfit, its first few buttons undone and hem ruffled, with her hair coming out of its messy up-do. As for Kim Hyun Joong, he was dressed in a biker classic bad boy look, complete with combat boots and lightly tinted shades. Donghae stood there dazed as Eunhyuk bowed to everyone and quickly apologized.

 

Director: What are you doing here? Go change! Bali, bali!

Eunhyuk: (Pushes him into the dressing room) good luck man, looks like you’ll need it…

Donghae: Bwoh!?! Wait! Don’t leave me yet!

Eunhyuk: Sorry man, you’re on your own from here. You got this (hits him on the back before leaving.)

Donghae: Easy for you to say…

 

Donghae walks out with a similar pair of shades, his being ray bans. His hair is combed to the side instead of flipped upwards and sprayed with a dark shade of red, accompanied with ripped maroon skinny jeans, a black wife beater, and a faded black denim jacket. After taking a deep breath he walks out of the door with his eyes closed which proves to be a bad idea. The second he exits he hits into someone.

 

Jessica: Ouch!

Donghae: S-sorry!

Jessica: Oh, it’s just you. (Smiles) Are you okay?

Donghae: I should be asking you that (smiles back charmingly). I’m good, great actually, since I get to act with you (winks).

Jessica: (Blushes lightly) Ha-ha very funny.

Donghae: Didn’t mean to interrupt your scene though. Sorry about that.

Jessica: Stop saying sorry. (Lightly hits his shoulder) Pabo! You actually saved me from the palms of the devil. (Kim Hyun Joong emerges from the doorway) Ugh, speaking of the devil… (Rolls her eyes)

KHJ: So this is my competition, huh? Can’t say I’m scared.

Donghae: Don’t judge a book by its cover.

KHJ: I think I’d know a thing or two about acting. Is this your first time or something?

Donghae: Actually I’ve been in-

KHJ: (Interrupts) Never heard of ‘em. (Puts his hand on Donghae’s shoulder) all I can say is good luck, because you’ll need it. (Walks off)

Donghae: (Mumbles) I’d worry about yourself if I were you.