Awkward...

Will you be my Cinderella?
Donghae: J-jessica you have to s-stop t-this (low moan) 
Jessica: Waeyo? You don't like this? (bats her eyelashes) 
 
She began to his shirt with a confidence she didn't know she had. Her nimble fingers made their way to his waist when his hands grasped onto hers desperately prying her fingers away. 
 
Jessica: What, I'm no good? (pouts)
Donghae: N-no. That's n-not what I mean
Jessica: Then what do you mean? 
Donghae: This just doesn't seem righ-
 
She lifted her finger to his lips to interrupt him and proceeded to push his loose shirt aside while she slid her palms across his abs. She held his gaze and gave a smirk. Then, she lowered her face to his chest and kissed where she guessed his heart was. It was pounding furiously and he could have sworn that she heard it's rapid tempo. She proceeded to kiss along his stomach and was working on his torso when she felt his hands reach into her hair and tug. 
 
They were both so preoccupied that they hadn't noticed someone standing in the doorway...
 
Eunhyuk: (Coughs) Don't let me interrupt you or anything.
 
Jessica jumped up and would have let out a dolphin scream if not for the fact that she was too shocked for words. Donghae, on the other hand, froze. 
 
Eunhyuk: I'm just going to go get a change of clothes... 
 
In the time that it took for Hyuk to get ready, Donghae and Jessica had already separated themselves and sat at a distance away from each other, leaving an awkward silence. And as though it wasn't awkward enough, he added before leaving, 
 
Eunhyuk: There's a box of condoms in my room, just so you know. (winks and closes the door while laughing) 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Short update sorry! I just wanted to try to get used to updating almost every day. After this chapter I'm going to get back to the main plot which will still keep the romance going, don't you worry ;)