Does the Glass Slipper Fit?

Will you be my Cinderella?

 

Jessica: Oppa…? (Blushing profusely)

Donghae: (Leans in and kisses them because of her cute reaction) Hmm? (Eyes closed)

Jessica: I-I think we’re here…

Donghae: Oh.

 

She lifted her hands carefully from his grasp and stumbled into the cozy lit café. Without realizing she had done a small spin around the room and found herself falling in love with it immediately. The walls were covered with pink and beige wallpaper with picture frames and dangling Christmas lights. Plush chairs were adorned with small pillows and mini jars of potpourri sat on the wooden circular tables adjacent to large bay windows overlooking the streets and lit by lamp posts. In the corner sat big stuffed bears and fuzzy kittens with dresses and a tea set. She ran over to the family of animals and picked up one of the teacups. *Clink*

 

Jessica: (Curtsies) thank you for inviting me Mr. and Mrs. Meemersworth.

Donghae found this whole reenactment to be absolutely adorable. He couldn’t keep from laughing and it soon got Jessica’s attention.

Jessica: (Embarrassed and blushing) sorry oppa… I kind of got caught up in it all.

She scuttled over to one of the chairs and sat down as gracefully as she could. She smoothed her shirt and looked up expectantly at Donghae.

Jessica: You don’t expect me to pull your chair for you do you? (Jokingly)

Donghae: (Coughing and trying to suppress another laugh) that should have been my job. Let me go get the lattes.

Cashier: What would you and your girl friend like?

Donghae: No, she’s just… um never mind. We’d both like a strawberry latte with a shot of hazelnut and French vanilla. Oh and a bit of cream on top too, please.

Cashier: (Slightly confused) um, okay, no problem! (Returns to cheerful state) Would you like the complementary photo?

Donghae: The what?

Cashier: Well we take a complementary photo of every couple that buys matching drinks. I was wondering if you’d like one, since you guys look so cute together and everything.

Donghae: (Nods slowly and then surely) Of course!

 

Meanwhile…

Jessica’s POV

What am I doing here? Why am I here with Donghae oppa? Is this okay? Am I breaking the rules? Will someone find out? Should I leave while I have the chance? No. NO! He was nice enough to take me to this café and to offer to walk me. I mean look at this place. It’s perfect! Nothing bad will happen… or at least nothing I don’t want to happen will happen. What am I talking about!?! He kissed my hand, for Pete’s sake!

She was hitting the palm of her hands against her forehead when Donghae came over with the lattes and the cashier with the Polaroid. Donghae put down the lattes and brought Jessica’s shoulder closer to his.

Cashier: Say ‘I love you a latte!’

Donghae: I love you a latte! (Flashed his charming smile)

Jessica: (Used to smiling at random instances and was able to give one of her best smiles) I love you a latte??

Cashier: What would you like the message to say?

Donghae: Um… Cinderella and Prince Charming…