Little M

Will you be my Cinderella?

 

Donghae: That’s weird…

Jessica: What’s weird (leans in)

Donghae: There’s a whole lot of Eunhae (makes a silly face)

Jessica: Psh, you should see mine and Tiffany’s.

Donghae: You’ve read your own fan fictions? (Raises eyebrows)

Jessica: Well, I’ve never read them, but I know they exist.

Donghae: Have you ever wanted to read one…?

Jessica: I guess I’ve been kind of curious once and a while… Have you ever read one?

Donghae: Nope, I rather not read any of mine and Hyukkie’s…

Jessica: (Eyes light up) Oh! I have a dare for you!

Donghae: Mwoh? Uh-oh…

Jessica: He-he, you have to read a fan fiction of your own!

Donghae: That’s not fair! (Pouts)

Jessica: Fine, you get a dare too!

Donghae: Hm… I dare you… to read it with me (smiles evilly).

Jessica: (Wide eyed) you’re not serious are you?

Donghae: Why not?

Jessica: Well don’t you think that’s kind of weird to do?

Donghae: Is it? I’ve never done this before…

Jessica: Well neither have I…

Donghae: Then why not try it with me? It’s perfect! I hate doing things alone anyway (gives her a cheerful smile).

Jessica: Fine, fine, but I still think its strange reading a fan fiction in the open, it just feels wrong.

Donghae: We can get a booth if you want.

 

Jessica wasn’t too sure if she wanted to be in an even more enclosed area with him. That would mean she would have to sit even closer and chances are they would have to sit pretty close for her to read it with him to begin with. What was she thinking, bringing up fan fictions? Wait a minute, he was the one that searched it, and she was still innocent. Right, this was all just very innocent. Nothing is going to happen. Pretend like you’re just reading a bed time story or something. Ugh, I just hope I don’t get a fan fiction where he’s with another girl, or another guy for that matter, ugh what am I thinking about? I am just so hopeless!!

 

Donghae: Earth to sica!

Jessica: Hm?

Donghae: Come on!

He grabs onto her hand and leads her into their booth. Just like she had guessed, it was super small. In fact there was only one bench that faced the door and had just enough room for them to squeeze in comfortably. Forget about the comfortably, it was not comfortable. She was practically sitting on his lap. This was not good, not good at all…

 

Donghae: So should we go by most votes, most comments, or most recent?

Jessica: Most votes obviously!

Donghae: Well what if we’re missing a really good one that just came out?

Jessica: Why are you thinking about it so thoroughly is my question…?

Donghae: Aren’t you excited?

Jessica: What’s exciting about reading a fan fiction about you and some ? (She hadn’t noticed that she said what was on her mind. When Sica was in her Ice Princess mode there was NO filter to what she was saying.)

Donghae: Are you… jealous?

Jessica: No. I just think that it’s not fair if we only read one with you in it, I call next.

Donghae: Ew no, I’m not reading one with you and some random guy either.

 

There was no way Donghae was going to want to read about someone else being all romantic with HIS Jessica. Just the thought made him feel disgusted and furious at the same time. Maybe that’s how she felt. Maybe this was a bad idea… But he was just so curious…

 

Jessica: Hey, what’s the M for?

Donghae: I don’t know…

Jessica: Click it!

Donghae: Alright, but –

 

Jessica grabbed his phone and tapped the tiny red M before he could say anything. He remembered Eunhyuk saying something about how reading the M ones were the best and if it was coming from Eunhyuk it probably wasn’t a good idea… But it was too late…