My Fairy Godmother

Will you be my Cinderella?

 

Meanwhile at SNSD dorms…

Tiffany: That was possibly the best night EVER.

Jessica: Aren’t you exaggerating too much?

Tiffany: Hey, you seemed happy on the dance floor just a few minutes ago. And OMO! Is that a corsage!?! Who’s the lucky guy?

Jessica: I wish I knew. (Sigh)

Tiffany: Aw Sica, don’t say that. Think of it as a happy dream and you just woke up. I had tons of fun and you don’t see me moping!

Jessica: But I bet you knew it was Siwon. 

Tiffany: Well he kind of told me as soon as we started talking… (Blushes)

Jessica: Lucky. All I got was a made up name.

Tiffany: Did you tell him your name?

Jessica: No! That would have made it worse. (Stuffs face into pillow)

Tiffany: Well we know he works in our company!

Jessica: Even better.

Tiffany: No, really! It’s a whole lot better than starting with nothing. Here give me your phone. (Grabs it from her bag)

Jessica: Hey give that back!

Tiffany puts in the password before she can stop her. She gave a laugh, she knew Jessica too well.

Jessica: (Stutters) W-what are you doing?

Tiffany: Being your fairy godmother!

 

Turns out Tiffany went a bit out of control. She sent out a mass message to all of the male idols in Jessica’s phone saying:

“Good night oppa! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧Hope you had fun tonight!” 

Tiffany: (Tosses back the phone) Hey, I kept it simple. You should thank me. Even if we don’t find your prince, we might be able to find you another one, just as charming. There’s plenty of fish in the sea. *See what I did there?

Jessica: And what if I only want THAT one?

Tiffany: Well then we’ll just have to wait and see now don’t we? (Gets up to leave) Don’t worry okay? We’ll see what we can do about your dilemma tomorrow. Get some sleep before Seohyun lectures us about our skin cells again. Good night! (Kisses Jessica’s forehead)

 

Jessica reaches for the light switch and turns it off. She closes her eyes and replays the scene again. It’s dark and she can smell his scent. He smells so good… She feels him put something onto her wrist and she can’t help but smile warmly and blush. (If he had seen her he would have been a goner for sure.) She kisses the air and finds herself feeling even lonelier. Her phone won’t stop buzzing so she fumbles for it to find that she has over twenty messages. Usually she would just ignore them and go to sleep, but she can’t help being a bit curious…