Epilogue: Lights go on Again

Beauty within a B2stly zoo

Ever since that event the following things happened:

Junhyung was found flirting with an old girlfriend. Despite feeling hurt at first Hara gave him another chance when she learned the ex didn’t recuperate the gesture. Junhyung learned his lesson and was able to stay happily with Hara but was warned that if he was caught again then something much worse would happen to him.

Yoseob and Hyorin managed to stay together for a whole year. The reason for their separation was rumoured to be a photograph that a fan spread across the internet. The real truth was that they had discovered they were incompatible. Yoseob couldn’t be the man Hyorin desired and Hyorin’s aegyo was not really that cute. Yoseob found himself liking his ideal type IU and Hyorin started to like an older actor but she didn’t tell him anything.

Kikwang told Hyosung he liked her only to be turned down. She did this out of fear so he kept trying again and again. He ended up in a fight with another boy band member because she was his ideal type as well. Kikwang got a black eye from this and his solo activities suspended for a week.

Nothing new really changed for Dongwoon and Hyunseung. The two had flings but they didn’t last. Hyunseung took an interest in Hyuna for a little while but no one really knows if they were dating or not.

Doojoon and Sookyung had the most normal life out of the group. Sookyung didn’t get to do her masters in the end but thanks to Doojoon she was able to find work counselling part time. Doojoon was busy thanks to playing for FC men as well as Beast’s activities. When Doojoon had soccer games Sookyung would watch from the bench but they couldn’t appear friendly towards each other in suspicion that fans would notice. She would wave her flag rapidly when the team scored and bought him dinner when he scored a goal. Otherwise their relationship was normal.

No one knows what happened to Hea-woo. The only hint about her whereabouts was a weird thing at F.T Island’s fan meet. They left the stage with jewels and other precious stones falling from their seemingly empty pockets. Even the response that the group was just trolling didn’t seem adequate.

The house Beast had lived in got claimed and was to be torn down. The demolishers were startled to find food, clothes and other belongings in what they thought was an old abandoned house. The only hint they had to who possibly was in there last was some white feathers, hoof prints, fur on the couches, banana peels; bones from meat and red fur here and there. Their conclusion was that wild animals had been in and out of the house but it didn’t explain how the human items were left untouched, chewed or ruined.

Either that or it had been a zoo.

*******************************************************************************************************************

And that’s the end….. Does it ? Hmm I’m not sure if this epilogue was really needed but it ties up most (if not all the loose ends). So did we like? Let me know your feedback and any other questions in a comment below.