Prologue- Lightless

Beauty within a B2stly zoo




"And now let's give it up for Beast!" The MC announced as the lights darkened. The crowd cheered and then a moment later the lights went on with six handsome young men appeared on stage.

"Hello we are, soo beast!" They all said bowing to the crowd who called out their appreciation.

"Tonight we are going to start with one our first songs that started it all," Doojoon told the audience, his warm smile melting his stans and those that made him his bias.

"So get ready to shock shock,"  Junhyung added with Yoseob giggling at this. The others gave smiles as their response to the corny joke. The lights darkened and the music began to play.


***

 A week later the entertainment news websites published this story:

The Beasts have been caged!

Beasts no more?

Boy band B2ST has disbanded?

The CEO made an offical statement a few hours beforehand.

"I am sorry to tell the fans of Cube and of Beast that the group is now disbanded. Since their last fan meet in Busan no one has seen them since or had any contact with them so regretfully we've had to cancel all of Beasts future promotions for their latest album. Please keep supporting Cube and grab your limited copy of 'Fiction and Fact.' Thank you."

The forums went wild with the news.

What? Beast is gone?

But why?

Does anyone know why?

Why they disband? :(

I guess it's all over.... Beast is no more.  

It's not that she wasn't being insensitive. It was true, Beast was no more.