Setting Aside Differences...Kinda

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“….....................”

“…........ …................”

“…........ …..........”

 

Silence. This was what was 'heard' between the meet up with the two boys who were having lunch together. It was understandable of the lack of conversation since the two had a rocky relationship from the moment they met and now that they were being forced to spend time together alone, there were no words to be exchanged.

 

Taemin sipped on his banana milk and awkwardly glanced around. Could he have experienced a more awkward situation? He wish his damn food would just arrive already so he could stuff his face and have an excuse as to why he wasn't trying to make any conversation with his best friend's boyfriend. Or correction, fiancé. It's still shocking to him that his dear best friend was getting married with someone she used to argue with and hate so much. And till this day, Taemin always imagined to be in the situation where he would meet his best friend's lover and he would grill them to make sure they were right for ~~~ but this wasn't the case. If anything, the tables were turned and he was the one being intimidated by the boyfriend. And if he could, he would have avoided this day till his death but for the sake of his friend's happiness, he decided to go through with it. But boy was it difficult. Kris didn't like Taemin and that was final.

 

Taemin took one last sip of his drink and smacked his lips, deciding to go ahead and try to make conversation with a real life angry bird before him. “So...” Taemin awkwardly began.

“There's no need to make conversation with me if you don't want to.” Kris immediately put down as soon as Taemin opened his mouth.

Taemin frowned, “Why do you hate me?”

“I don't hate you.” Kris disagreed. “I simply dislike how close you are with ~~~.”

 

Then the silence came back. The only sounds that were made after that very brief conversation was the clinking of their silverware as they dined on their pasta when it arrived.

 

Kris set down hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter