Tease

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I laid on top of Kris and stared up at him, my hands folded on Kris' firm chest while my chin rested on them, hoping that by gazing at him, would wake him up. I've been up for at least 20 minutes already and he still hasn't woken up. I would have gotten up to get ready already but with the hold Kris had around me, it was nearly impossible. Even in his sleep, he had a vice like grip, holding me tight enough to ensure I wouldn't go anywhere.

 

I gave up staring at him, since that wasn't going to wake him up and turned my head to the side. I removed my hands from beneath my chin and held onto Kris instead, slowly tracing the tattoo on his left arm softly. I can see why girls go crazy over him. His appearance was of a bad boy. He had numerous piercings on his ears and a couple tattoos. His outer appearance was cold and tough but once you get to know him, he's nothing but a teddy bear. A greasy, cheesy, kiss obsessed, teddy bear husband who can't keep his hands to himself to save his life.

 

Deciding that I didn't want to deal with being in my husbands death grip, I pressed a quick kiss on his chin and with much difficulty, I successfully escaped his hold; all without waking him up. I crawled off the bed and walked into the large bathroom, not bothering to slip on any clothes since I was going to go showering anyway. I took my time to clean up my sticky body since I knew that as soon as Kris would wake up, he would be occupying all my time and anything I planned on doing, Kris would somehow manage to take my attention away to do something....else. I sighed blissfully and ran my hands through my hair, enjoying the warm water sprinkling over my body and sore muscles. When I was finished, I grabbed a fluffy towel from the rack and wrapped it around my body. I stood in front of the mirror, wiping down the steam and then examined myself, groaning when I saw the numerous markings all over my shoulders and chest. “Great. Just freaking great, Kris.” He is so lucky that we're at a place that requires for us to wear warm clothing where I can cover everything up.

 

I dragged myself out of the bathroom to get dressed. I threw a simple but warm oversize sweater over my body before pausing when I heard a groan escaping Kris' lips. “Oppa?”

“Yeah.” He grumbled sleepily. I skipped over to Kris and jumped on the bed, ending up with me straddling on Kris' lower body. Kris groaned and grabbed me by the hip. “Sweetie, don't just drop yourself on me like that. I'm sensitive down there.”

I frowned and lightly slapped his chest, “Freak.”

“Don't move.” Kris stopped and held me firmly in place when I tried sliding off his waist. “Keep sitting here.” I stilled and watched as Kris lazily opened his eyes giving me a sleepy smirk then a wink. He slid his hands up until they were on the curve of my waist, “Maybe you should top next time. I bet the view would be fantastic.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter