Close Encounter

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' POV

Sitting beside ~~~ with my head resting on the back of the couch, I watched as moved, probably talking about something for the wedding but I wasn't paying any attention. Instead, I was focused on her face, admiring every single feature that caught my eyes. Why is my fiancée so cute? Everything about her is just so...adorable. Her big, round eyes, her full cheeks, and her plump lips. Her lips. Don't even get me started on those. They were soft and full and the perfect shade of pink. They were simply...perfect. Everything about her is perfect. She complimented me perfectly. While my features were more sharp and defined, hers were soft and rounded. And I could honestly spend all day just simply watching her.

 

Waking up from my daze, I felt a tug on the sleeve of my shirt. My eyes shifted up to meet ~~~'s and I smiled, “Yes, sweetie?”

She narrowed her eyes, “Were you even listening to me?”

“Yes?” I attempted to fib but only ended up laughing ~~~'s annoyed pout. “Repeat everything you just said, please.” I requested, tugging her closer to me by her waist.

~~~ rolled her eyes but did as requested, “Okay, so with the help of Choi ahjumma, we've been able to narrow down places that could be our venues and came up with a list of possible photographers and florist. What else do we need?” Choi ahjumma. She was my mother's friend and a wedding planner for over 20 years. She been helping us through everything and it has made planning the wedding a lot easier. I was barely involved, since I left most of the decision making to ~~~, but even with my little amount of participation, I was overwhelmed.

“Aren't we going to meet the caterers sometime next week?” I asked while running a hand up and down her arm. ~~~ nodded her head, leaning over until she was resting against my chest. “Then we can check that off.” I told. “Entertainment or the band, whatever you want to call it are the guys. I already talked to them and they're already coming up with something to play at the reception.”

~~~'s eyes enlarged in happiness, “Really? They'll really do it?”

I chuckled at her reaction and smoothed down her hair, “Of course. They're your friends as much as they are mine. They were jumping with joy when I asked them to take part in the wedding.”

A wide smile spread across her face, “Who's all in?”

“Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Lay, Chen, Sehun, Kai, and Taemin.” I listed, making sure to emphasize on the last person and I was pleased with her reaction. “They're going to do some sort of performance. Then Xiumin, Luhan, Suho, and Tao are my best men.”

“You're going to have four best men?” She asked.

“I don't see why not.” I replied. I let my eyes wander around the room before looking down at ~~~, who's attention was now on the television. “We're alone for now. The guys won't be home for a few hours.”

~~~turned and innocently blinked up at me, “Hm?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter