Final Touches

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' POV

“Okay, so we've finalized the menus and flowers, we've finalized our readings and a list of people giving toasts. We sent out all the invitations and ordered party favors.” ~~~ listed off from her small finger. She then looked up at me with her big eyes, ”Is there anything missing?”

I looked at the small girl sitting beside me with my chin perched in my hand. I reached out and affectionately poked ~~~'s cheek. “Don't you have an appointment for the final fitting of your dress today?” I reminded, feeling amused when her eyes widened in realization.

“Ah!” ~~~ yelped when she remembered. “I almost forgot!”

 

She quickly slid off the stool she was perched on and rushed to gather her belonging from my bedroom that she had set there last night. From my sitting position, I could see her petite form scurrying around my room, picking up her clothing that I had carelessly thrown aside when we were engaged in a heated make out session last night. And no, we didn't do anything beyond that.

 

Once she was done, she ran back out with a slight pant and flushed cheeks from the minor exercise. ~~~ set her eyes on me and they threateningly narrowed into slits. Raising a slender finger, she pointed over at me in warming, “You, Mr. You better not show up again or I'll push back the wedding to next year.” I rolled my eyes at her unneeded threat and waved her off, “Yeah, yeah. I know. I wouldn't want to suffer another beating from you or my mother.” I thought back to the memory and shuddered. ~~~ bounded over to me and pressed a quick kiss on my lips, “Bye, Kris. See you in a couple hours.”

Not letting her pull away, I held ~~~ in her place firmly by the waist, “Send me a photo of the dress.”

“What?” She asked, not sure if I was really asking her what I did.

“I want a photo of your wedding dress.” I reworded and told.

“No.” She firmly rejected with a look. “You must be crazy if you think I would actually do that.”

“Just the dress.” I requested, pulling her back into my arms when she tried to leave. “You don't even have to be wearing it.”

“Kris, your imagination runs like a headless chicken.” ~~~ commented and slapped away my roaming hands. “You'd be able to picture me in the dress easily so no.”

“Then just the skirt part or a strap.”

“Really Kris?” She muttered in disbelief and slight annoyance. “You really want me to just send a picture of the skirt or strap of my wedding dress.”

I pitifully nodded my hand and slightly jutted out my bottom lip. Now that I knew her weakness was just the same as mine, I was definitely going to use it to my advantage. “It's better than nothing.”

~~~ sighed and playfully rolled her eyes, “We'll see.” She pressed another kiss on my lips and pulled away, this time successfully, from my grip. “But I really need to go now. I don't want to be late and keep my mom and yours waiting.”

 

Well, now that ~~~ was gone, I guess I should start working on those phone calls I needed to make to touch bases with everyone for the wedding.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hanging up the phone with the florist, I laid down on my bed and sighed. It was all worth it, I know, but why was planning a wedding so much trouble? There was just so many things to do at once and just a ton of little details you needed to pay attention to. I don't ever remember making so many phone calls in a day.

 

Baekhyun, Chen, and Kyungsoo, who had arrived some time earlier for a visit, had all briefly competed in a high note battle with Xiumin (Xiumin coming out victorious) before rounding up Luhan for a visit at the media room provided by our apartment complex. They had invited me along too but I had to deny them since I had to make one too many phone calls for my wedding and ~~~ was going to come back soon since the dress fitting wasn't going to take her long.

 

I briefly glanced at my to-do list on my bed and sighed in relief. Two more calls, to the caterers and photographers, then I'm done. After, I just needed to wait for ~~~ to come back so we could discuss a few things. As I searched through the note pad for the phone numbers I needed, my phone suddenly beeped in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter