The Pool and Another Thing

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' POV

I patiently stood outside the lady's locker room waiting for my wife to come out after changing. After taking a brief nap, ~~~ falling asleep way before me even when she said she wasn't tired, and after getting a quick bite to eat, we made our way over to where the swimming pool was. The place was a lot better than I expected. It was huge, much like everything here, and it even had a few large water slides built in the place. And of course, to warm up for the cold weather, the water at the place was heated.

 

“Kris?”

I turned around at the sound of my wife's voice, ready to greet her with an embrace. But as soon as I saw her dressed so revealingly in her bathing suit, I froze. “W-when did you get this?” I asked while shamelessly gaping at her. Never, never has she worn a bikini in front of me before. Even when we went to the beach together, her outfit was always conservative. But now, in front of all these people, she decides to wear this revealing, black bathing suit.

“Awhile ago.” ~~~ answered with a small shrug. “Shall we go sit down first?” She asked and held out her hand for me to take. I nodded my head dumbly and set my hand in hers, trailing after her as my eyes never tore away from her skin. God, she looks amazing.

 

I allowed for her to lead me until she stopped at a row of beach chairs. She set the towel that she had in her free hand down and spread it across the chair. I watched her closely, scanning her body up and down as she moved. I quickly shook my head, wanting to get rid of the oncoming dirty thoughts. Calm yourself Kris, you're in public right now.

 

I sighed heavily and sat in the chair beside hers. I couldn't help myself as I continued to ogle her form. My eyes starting at her face and roaming down to her cleavage and downwards. “Krissy.” ~~~ fidgeted and nervously pulled at the strings of her bikini bottoms. I caught her actions. Please don't do that sweetheart. You have no idea what I want to do to you right now. “You're making me nervous.” I gulped and quickly adverted gaze, “Sorry.” I stole another glance and had to hold my breath. Why oh why must my wife be so innocent and an unintentional tease? How can she lean down like that and display all of her cleavage for me? She knows very well what sort of affect she has on me.

“Sweetie.” I lowly called. I grabbed her shoulders and straightened her up. I exhaled loudly before shakily saying, “Please be careful of what you do. I'm close to jumping you right now.” ~~~'s eyes widen at my bluntness. The towel that once was draping over the chair was now covering her body.

 

I moved over and went to sit beside her instead. I s my arms around her towel covered form and tugged her close to my side. “You don't need to cover up, ~~~” I told and gently tugged the cloth off her body. “Just be careful.” She nodded with a blush and pushed a strand of hair behind her ears. “Sorry.” ~~~ diverted her gaze and stared off ahead, observing the place carefully. I frowned when I noticed the attention of my wife roaming to a few random guys walking by, her eyes scanning their bodies. I growled and moved into her line of sight. I grabbed onto her chin firmly and made her face me, “Hey, are you checking out other boys right in front of me?”

She blushed, being caught red handed, “I was just staring at their tattoos.”

I cocked my head to the side and narrowed my eyes, “Why stare at theirs when you're husband has a few of his own?”

~~~~ pursed her lips, “I got it, I got it. I won't stare at other men.”

“You better not.” I warned, bringing my lips down to hers for a possessive kiss. Pulling away and leaving her breathless I said, “Let's go on the water slide, yeah?”

 

20 minutes went by and after continuously being dragged to each water slide by ~~~, I was finally able to get the hyperactive girl to sit down and rest. We were sitting at the edge of the pool, taking a quick rest before we would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter