Waking Up a Sleepy Dragon

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Krissy~~” I sang and merrily skipped into my bedroom to wake up my sleeping boyfriend. I had woken up about an hour ago in Kris' arm, leaving me confused and shock as to when and how he got into my room when he was so wasted last night. I wasn't complaining thought, since I was cold, but I needed to wake him up before my brother and cousin caught us. So after getting cleaned up, I came back upstairs to wake the sleepy dragon.

 

When I got in my room, I took a second to observe the sight before me. I had to stifle my laughter at the image of Kris sprawled out on my bed with the blankets pushed all the way down to his feet, revealing his exposed form dressed only in his boxers. His hair was mushed up in random directs and he had one arm wrapped around a stuff bunny I had on my bed. I finally released a small chuckle when a small sigh escape passed his lips. How are people so intimidated by him?

 

“Baby.” My eyes widen when I heard the word leaving Kris' lips in a low murmur. Baby? “I love you.” I couldn’t help the wide grin that spread across my lips as I scampered onto the bed and sat by his side, eager to hear more of what he'll say in his sleep. He's sleep talking again! “Mine.” He grumbled, the grip he had on the poor bunny tightening. “Not Taemin's. Stupid.” I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Really? Even his in his sleep he's this possessive? What an idiot. “Yunho is a jerk.” I couldn't help but snort at that. Kris would so be dead if Yunho heard that.

“Kris, you need to wake up.” I softly called and lightly tugged on a few strands of his hair. “Oppa~~”

“I don't like fish.”

“I know you don't, now up.” I commanded and repeatedly poked his arm.

“Picasso is me.”

“Kris oppa.” I called again, this time a little louder and waited for any signs of him waking up. I grew frustrated when I didn't get a reaction beyond a light twitch of his nose and more random sleep talk. “Yah! Oppa.” I poked his cheeks, then his nose before squishing his face in my hands.

 

I dropped my hands in defeat when he didn't even flinch. Nothing. “Yah. Bird face, if you don't wake up, we'll get in trouble.” I squeezed his nose and cut off his oxygen for a second. I giggled when he snorted and swatted my hand away, trying to breathe again. After that attempt and he still didn't wake up, I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I knew he was a heavy sleep but I didn't realize he was this bad. I mean, I always had an easy time waking him up but I guess he was a bit different after having one too many drinks. I sat there tapping my lips, trying to come up with some sort of idea to wake Kris up before we seriously got in trouble. It didn't matter that I was getting married or that I was 24, Yunho and Changmin really had no problem butting into my life and being the overprotective family they are. And if Kris isn't out of my bedroom soon, I'm going to receive a scolding and Kris will for sure be bullied.

 

I glanced at my vanity, an evil smile blooming on my lips. I have an idea.

 

10 minutes later, I capped the lid to the lipstick back on and placed it on my nightstand, beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter