Honeymoon

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

“How are you liking everything so far?” I asked ~~~ while holding her hand in mine tightly. We had arrived at the resort about five minutes ago and we were now standing in line to check in. A large smile grew on her face as she happily hummed, “It's beautiful here. There's so much snow.” I grinned widely in accomplish and kissed her forehead. I let go of her hand and wrapped them around her petite form, hugging her closely. I ignored everything around us and focused 110% of my attention on ~~~~. Smoothing down her hair, to her cheek, to gently caressing the sides of her neck. Now that we're married and especially now that we're going on our honeymoon, I couldn't keep my hands off her...not that I could before. But everything about her just became much more beautiful and precious to me. I just wanted to kiss her and hold her tightly against my body and never let go.

 

I placed a finger under her chin and made her look up at me. I sent her a loving smile before leaning down to press a soft kiss on her lips. “I love you. I really, really love you sweetie.” Her cheeks changed into a rosy pink as she blushes. “I love you too, Krissy oppa.” I couldn't help myself as I pressed multiple kisses on her lips, loving how naturally her body responded to mine and how she didn't care of the public for once.

 

“Next please.” I released ~~~'s lips when I heard the receptionist calling us and pulled a dazed ~~~ along. As I was speaking to the worker, ~~~ took the time to examine the place, a bright, anticipating shine in her eyes. I grabbed the keys from the worker and tugged on ~~~'s hand to grab her attention. “Let's go.” I said while leading her back out the entrance.

“We're not staying here?” She asked and blinked up at me in wonder, holding tightly on my hand to keep up with my pace. “We are.” I told with a nod. “But I got us a private cabin. We have to go down a different trail to get there.”

Once again, she distractingly blinked up at me, “Hm?” I glanced at the snow that was now in her hands with a quirk brow, understanding that she was too distracted in her own little world to listen to me.

I smiled and held her by the shoulders, “I said, we're staying in our own cabin. We'll still have all the amenities provided by the resort like room service, the pool and spa and anything else really but we'll just be staying in our own private cabin.” I rubbed her shoulders, “Sound good?”

“It sounds lovely.”

 

The two of us continued walking, trailing up a hill until we reached a cozy cabin with snow covering the roof. ~~~ squealed from my side and I glanced down at her, “You like it?”

“I love it!” She merrily chirped while gaping at the cabin in awe. “It already looks amazing.” I smiled proudly and lead her inside, pushing the key int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter