Avoiding

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' POV

After hearing the door close, I grabbed my shirt that I had tossed on the floor before booking it pass the two dumb-asses to chase my girlfriend. I need to get to her a.s.a.p. I completely messed up and I need to fix it right away. Quickly slipping on my shoes, I desperately ran down the halls and towards the stairs in hopes of catching ~~~ before she got to her car and drove away. On the way, I couldn't help but blame myself for this whole ordeal. I should have never taken things that far and scared her off like that. I should have been more considerate and sensed that she wasn't ready. Instead I only thought about my needs. I'm a horrible boyfriend.

 

I don't think a minute even passed by with the speed I was going and I was able to make it to the visitors' parking lot in record time. Using my tall height to my advantage, I craned my neck around and searched around like a wild man, looking for the familiar figure or car of ~~~'s. When the familiar sight of a red car or the small frame of my girlfriend didn't catch my eye, I became frantic. I searched all around, running out of the parking lot and looking around the apartment complex just in case she was still there. But I knew it was too late. ~~~ had already left.

 

Dejectedly, I took the elevator and went back to my place. The only thing I can do now is call her and hope that she'll pick up so that we could talk about this and I could apologize to her over and over again like it was my job.

 

I walked passed a guilty Luhan and Xiumin and dropped down on the couch, burying my head into my hands in shame.

“Hey, we're sorry man. We didn't mean to walk in on you like that.” I heard the voice of Luhan apologizing but I didn't raise my head.

“What am I going to do? I just screwed everything up.” I croaked, the regret and despair evident in my voice.

“No, you didn't. We'll make sure to knock before we burst into your room next time.” Xiumin attempted to comfort, not evening knowing the degree of my mistake.

“Yeah, we didn't mean to walk in on you at such a heated moment.” Luhan added.

I raised my head from my hands and sighed deeply, “No, it isn't that. We just...we almost...” I paused and shook my head. “~~~ isn't ready for that and I didn't even think about it. I just kept going and she's probably terrified right now.”

 

Xiumin and Luhan looked at each other, unsure of how to help their friend. Sure they've had experienced dating but they've never experienced anything like this themselves so the only thing they could do was listen.

 

“Do you want to call her?” Xiumin held out my phone and suggested.

I nodded my head and took my phone from his hand. Pressing 1 for speed dial, I called ~~ and anxiously waited for her to pick up. I waited, I waited until I heard her voice mail then I called again just in case but she didn't picked up. I tossed my phone to the side of the couch and slumped down in my seat. “She won't pick up.” I said, my voice brittle.

Xiumin laid a comforting hand on my shoulder, “Why don't you give it a day? Give her some space to calm down then go talk to her.”

Luhan nodded in agreement, “Yeah. She just needs some time then I'm sure everything will be alright.”

I sighed, “I hope so.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your POV

It's been four days. Four days since Kris and I almost....and I've been avoiding him like the plague. I didn't even answer his calls or texts. I knew it wasn't the right thing to do but I couldn't face him. Not after the type of situation we were in. I didn't know what to say and I didn't know how to act. And until I've figure things out, I won't be seeing him. I know the decision was stupid, incredibly stupid in fact, but I needed to do this. I need to clear my mind and relax before seeing Kris again. Kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter