Punishment

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV

I was sitting in the living room when I shuttered, feeling a cold chill run down my spine. Oh no. 

“Yah!”

My eyes flashed to the door and I witnessed a steaming ~~~ storm in. And from experience, the way her lips were pursed, how her eyebrows were furrowed, and the way her cheeks were slightly puffed up, ~~~ was furious. “Sweetie.” I muttered and stood up to greet her.

“I'm going to kill you.” She spoke through gritted teeth. She grabbed a phone book that was conveniently near her and held it up.

I knew where this was going. I knew a bit too well where this was going, “Baby.”

“Don't call me that!” ~~~ angrily snapped.

“~~~-AH!” I jumped out of the way just in time to dodge the heavy phone book she flung at me. I took that moment to run and create a safe distance between us.

“Get over here you overgrown bird!” She screamed and stomped after me, grabbing onto another random object and chucking it at me.

 

Lay came out of Xiumin's room and his eyes widen once he saw our situation, “Whoa! What's going on?” He asked, catching ~~~ as she ran past him.

“He sneaked into the dress boutique and saw me in a wedding dress!” ~~~ screamed and struggled against his grip.

“Oh. Well in that case, you're free to go.” With that, Lay gently placed ~~~ back onto the ground and slowly backed away, closing the door to Xiumin's bedroom and acting as if nothing happened.

 

“Sweetie bear, please don't do this.” I pleaded and continued backing away from her. “~~~.” I gulped as I stared down at the angry girl. I may be over a foot taller than her and I may think that she's absolutely adorable when she's mad but as of right now, I was slightly intimidated. “Ow!” I yelped in pain when she kicked my legs.

“I hate you!” She screamed, ready to throw a fist at me but I quickly ran off. “How could you do that?!” She continued, throwing any object she could get her hands on at me. “Couldn't you just wait till our wedding day?!”

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Sweetie, please.” I gently pleaded while doing my best to avoid her assault.

“No! You deserve all this abuse, you stupid, stupid, beanpole!” She yelled finally stopping when she had nothing else to throw at me. ~~~ glared at me, her chest heaving up and down from her anger.

I gave her a sheepish smile, “If it helps, you looked really beautiful in that wedding dress and the dress you're wearing now is y.” ~~~ bit her slightly quivering lips before swiftly turning her back on. My eyes widen as I made small steps towards her. “Are you...crying?” I gently asked.

“No.” She answered, her voice quivering.

“~~~-ah.” I placed a hand on her shoulders and turned her to face me. “Sweetie, let me see.”

 

“I hate you!” I flinched at the harsh slap to my chest. “You stupid, useless, ert! You're nothing but a stupid boy that thinks about all the time! You don't help with anything but plan the honeymoon and then you try to sneak in and see me in a dress! Then you go and talk about babies! Is all you ever think about is ?! Is the only important thing to you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter