Forever Alone

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin's POV

Today, I thought I would have finally been able to spend some quality time with my younger sister but of course life never goes the way you want it to and I came home from work to see ~~~ and Kris. I mean, it's not like I haven't seen ~~~ at all or anything it was just that since she got engaged and since the two started planning their wedding, she was always so busy. I honestly missed the days were she was still in college. I always had someone to greet me when I came home and wasn't in a hurry to go off somewhere else.

 

I watched as Kris followed ~~~~ around the house like a lost puppy. He refused to leave her side for even a second and constantly had some sort of hold on her. Because she hadn't been spending a lot of time with me like before, to make me feel better she was going bake me chocolate chip cookies but she was sort of having a big distraction. Kris wrapped his arms around ~~~ as she stirred the batter and rested his chin on top of her head.

“~~~-ah.” He softly called. I shuddered at the sound of Kris' voice. His voice. It was always so gentle and low when he was speaking with ~~~. You could practically hear the love he had for her oozing in his tone. I've practically forgotten the times they used to fight and scream at each other when they were young because of their lovey dovey acts.

“Hm?” She answered, not minding how Kris was latching on to her. I narrowed my eyes, ~~ has gotten so soft since she started going out with Kris. I mean, she still has her moments but it looks like the fire inside of her has burnt down quite a bit.

“When will you be done?” Kris asked, taking ~~~'s hands into his own and bringing them up to his lips.

“Soon.” She pulled out of Kris' grip and pushed him away. “Go sit, you're distracting me.”

“No, I'm staying here.” He refused and stay rooted to his spot.

She playfully rolled her eyes and turned back around to put the cookies onto a baking sheet, “Behave, okay? Or else no cookies for you.”

Kris obediently nodded his head and returned his arms back to stay around ~~~, “Got it.”

 

I couldn't help but laugh at the two and their childish agreement. They were in their twenties yet it was like they were kids. My face scrun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter