Bachelor Party

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' POV

I stared at my calendar with a wide grin plastered across my lips, eyes focused on the big, red circle around the date of my wedding. One more week, just one more then ~~~ and I would officially be married.

“Hey bro!”

I brought my gaze away from the calendar and towards my open doorway to see the devils I call my friends, Luhan and Lay. The two of them were fairly calm and reserved when they were apart aside the few jokes they shared but when those two were put together, they just become mischievous and downright evil.

“Ready to party hard like you did back in your single days?” Luhan walked over to me and threw an arm around my shoulders.

“With strippers.” Lay added with a wiggle of his eyebrows and copied Luhan's action.

“Stupid, you weren't suppose to tell him that.” Luhan slapped the younger boy on the arm and scold.

I frowned at the two boys and threw their arms of me, “I don't want strippers, man.”

Lay sighed and rolled his eyes, “Oh come on. It's your bachelor party, you need to have fun before you're officially off the market forever.”

“So I need strippers for that?” I questioned feeling rather annoyed at where this bachelor party was heading. I know most grooms would be all on board with having strippers and getting wasted while having the times of their lives before they get married but I really wasn't comfortable with this. The only girl I wanted to see or even partially was ~~~. And it will always stay that way.

“No but what kind of bachelor's party would it be without strippers?” Lay retorted with a snort.

“One that I want.” I calmly countered and walked away from the evil duo.

 

Luhan skipped up to me while nonchalantly whistling, “If it makes you more willing, I heard ~~~'s having strippers too.”

I halted in my steps and my head snapped to face Luhan. “She wouldn't?” I dared through gritted teeth.

Luhan shrugged while pursing his lips. “I don't know but I heard from a certain, very hot, very fine cousin of hers that there will be a couple strippers there.”

“Dude, she doesn't have any female cousins.” I pointed out at the baby-faced boy and crossed my arm, giving him a suspicious look. If he's just saying these things just so I would agree to have strippers at the party, I was going to shove alcohol down his throat and beat the crap out of him. I narrowed my eyes at him, “Tell me the truth.”

“Cousin-in-law.” Luhan revealed.

“Well then she's married, you shouldn't think a married woman is hot.” I chided while going to take a seat on the couch, wanting to distance myself from the two.

“I think ~~~ is hot.” Lay innocently voiced while blankly blinking at me.

“And she isn't married.” Luhan decided to add with an impish smile.

My lips twitched and I slowly turned towards Lay with fiery eyes. “What did you say, Lay?” I practically growled.

Lay gave me his dimpled smiled and beamed down at me, “Ready for the party, Krissy poo?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I followed the two boys as they lead me into a hotel that my bachelor party would be held at, then down numerous hallways, each one getting more and more dimly lit. The boys didn't tell me any details for my party even until now. I was left in the dark throughout the plans as to keep it a surprise and I was honestly a little nervous. I had a feeling that tonight was going to be wild and I was going to be forced in to doing things that I wouldn't be too pleased with. But because they're my friends and they put a lot of work into this, I was willing to let it pass.

 

We finally stopped in front of two glass doors and the two smirked at each other before turning to facing me with sinister smiles. Lay wiggled his eyes and lowly murmured, “Ready?”

“Uh, I suppose so.” I hesitantly answered at stared down at him. For a split seconds, I didn't see the mischievous, blank unicorn I called my friend but a devil slowly surfacing and I was frightened. Lay was about to open the door but Luhan quickly stopped him, “Ah, before we go in, give me your phone.” He demanded.
“What? Why?” I needed my phone for assurance. There's no telling how tonight would turn out and I needed something to keep me safe.

“No phones for tonight.” I opened my mouth to protest but Luhan quickly shut me up. “I know you can't stay away from darling, little ~~~ but tonight’s about you and partying.” With the last words, Lay and Luhan finally opened the double doors and my eyes were exposed to dimly lit room, a bar that occupied a quarter of the area, red sofas that littered around the place and all my close friends lounging around, drinks alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter