Suffering and Aegyo

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV 

One week, three days, 12 hours, and 20 minutes. That's how much time has passed since I've kissed ~~~. Over a freaking week. It's that even healthy? I'm dying from lack of affection here. And to make matters worst, it wasn't just a kiss ban. She wouldn't even allow me to lay a hand on her. She's killing me and she doesn't even seem to care.

 

I sighed and set my head against the back of the couch in ~~~'s living room. Why did I even agree to come over to her place today when I knew it was only going to be torture? I glanced at my girlfriend that was sitting on the other end of the couch, so far away from me. She was holding on to Ace tightly in her arms while her eyes were focused on the television.

“~~~-ah.” I softly called out for her.

“Hm?” She hummed back as a response without turning her attention away from the show.

Tsk, the munchkin is ignoring me. “It's been over a week since we've kissed.” I pointed out. “Can't I have a kiss now?”

“Nope.” She replied with a pop of the p.

I sighed in frustration and ran a hand through my hair, “How long do you exactly plan on holding this ban?”

She shrugged and blinked over at me, “I don't know....until the wedding maybe.”

“What?! No!” I exclaimed in alarm while scooting closer to her. “Please let me kiss you. I've learned my lesson.”

“I'll kiss you tomorrow, maybe.” She nonchalantly replied and buried her nose into Ace's fur.

“Then let's at least cuddle.” I compromised and attempted to pulled her into my arms but she slapped my hands away.

“No, I'm cuddling with Ace already.”

I groaned and dropped my head into my hands, “You won't let me kiss, you won't let me hug you, you won't even let me hold your hand. Do you know what this is doing to me?”

~~~ giggled and gave me a teasing smile, “Don't be such a drama queen, Kris. You went through most of your life without kissing me. I'm sure a week or more is fine.”

“But that was before we were together!” I argued and reached out for her again. “Now that I know what it's like, I'm addicted.”

Her face scrunched up into a frown, “Don't be so greasy, birdface. It doesn't suit you.”

“You don't have to kiss me but can I hold you at least.” I sweetly asked and did my best to sway her with my eyes. I may not look like it but I was definitely a er for cuddling. I loved holding ~~~ close and feeling how her body fitted against mine. And the feel of her warmth against mine drove me crazy.

 

“You may hold my hand.” She held out a hand and snuggled against the stuffed alpaca. I stared at her hand before glaring at that stupid stuffed animal in her arms, the arms that should be wrapped around me. I've never felt such resentment towards Ace before but I was starting to hate him for taking something precious away from me. “Don't you want to hold my hand?” ~~~ asked when I didn't accept her offer.

I scoffed and looked away in annoyance, “I don't just want to hold your hand, ~~~-ah.”

“Fine.” She scooted over to me and wrapped her arms around mine, resting her head on my shoulder. I contently sighed, pleased with the warmth and affectionate. Finally. “Is this better?” I distractedly nodded my head and stared at her slightly parted, pink lips. The lips that I haven't kissed in so long. Maybe I can steal just one kiss. I inched closer, ready to claim her lips with mine when ~~~ clamped my mouth shut with a hair clip and backed away. I yanked the thing off my lips and glared at the evil girl, “Why'd you do that?!”

“You just tried to kiss me!”

“I wasn't aware I couldn't kiss my girlfriend!”
“You're on a kiss ban dumb, dumb!”
“Your fault for tempting me!”

“I didn't do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter