A Day Off

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yay for another fluffy chapter because I'm cool like that. :)))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Setting the last piece of brownie I had baked on a plate, I quickly carried it off to the living room to wait for Kris' arrival. We didn't have anything special planned to do today. The both of us had a day off from work and had no scheduled appointments that had to do with our wedding. We just planned on spending most of the day at my place doing...well whatever came to our minds. And the best part was that Changmin had gone to visit our parents for a few days so Kris and I wouldn't have any interruptions....not that we were going to do anything! Just that, Kris wouldn't have to worry about a protective, older brother looming over his shoulders and watching his every move.

 

Around five or so minutes later, the doorbell buzz and I shoved the last bit of the brownie I was eating into my mouth before rushing off to the front door to let my giant boyfriend in. I swung the door open with a wide grin to greet Kris. My smile dropped and was replaced by a mildly shock expression. “You dyed you hair again.” I commented and stared up at my boyfriend's new hair. He went from blonde during the time we first got together, to black, and now it was a lighter blonde.

“Do you like it?” Kris asked while pulling me into his chest.

I nodded my head and smiled, “You look very handsome.” Kris smirked in satisfaction at my compliment and lifted me into his arms, kicking the front door close and carrying me away to the living room. He sat down on the couch, leaving me to straddle his lap.

Once we sat down, I finally noticed what he was wearing. “What the hell are you wearing?” I asked, eying the small figurine perched on his shoulders.

“What? Don't you like it?” Kris innocently questioned, looking at me with his puppy dog eyes.

“You have a tiger on your shoulder.” I commented and stared at the shoulder with my head titled to the side. I poked the small tiger and pulled at it lightly. “Is it sewn on there?”

“Isn't it cute?”

“You're weird.”

“It's cute, right?”

“It's very cute.” I agreed and pressed a kiss on his cheek. “But seriously, why do you have this?”

Kris shrugged his shoulders and rubbed my sides affectionately, “I saw it the other day and I thought about you...so I bought it.”

I quirked a curious brow and tinkered with the stuffed animal, “How does this remind me of you?”

“Because you're like a tiger cub. Cute and feisty.” Kris cooed and pinched my cheeks.

I slapped his hands away and stared at his eyebrows, running my fingers through the brow that had two lines shave into it. “And you shaved part of your eyebrow too and you're wearing glasses.” I stared at my boyfriend curiously and patted his cheeks. “Is it dress up day or something?”

“Don't be so silly.” He playfully argued and nuzzled his nose along my jawline. “I just have a good sense of style.”

 

I pushed him away from me, taking in his new appearance once more, “It's like I'm dating another person.”

Kris snorted and looked off into the distance with hostility in his eyes, “Like that will ever happen.”

I shrugged and innocently blinked at him, “Maybe.”

His hands tightened on my hips and glared at me. “We. Are getting. Married.” Kris pronounced slowly and firmly. “There is no way you'll ever date any other men.”

I held back my smile and played with his many ear piercings, “I don't know...Maybe we'll get a divorce.”

“What?!” He exclaimed as his eyes became dark and dangerous. “How can you even say something like that?”

“It's true.” I casually replied. “Nothing last forever.”

“We'll last forever.” Kris said with finality. That was the last straw. I couldn't help it anymore as I fell into a giggling fit right on his lap. “Why are you laughing?” Kris practically whined.

“You're pretty fun to tease.” I answered once I had calmed down.

Kris released a low growl as his eyes narrowe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter