Morning After

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

I let out a low groan as I slowly woke up out of the deep, satisfying sleep I had last night. I pulled ~~~ closer to me and buried my nose into her hair. My mind slowly registered the soft, silkiness pressed against my chest and I cracked an eye open. Curious, I looked down between our bodies and a smile quickly found it's way to my face when I remember all the events from the night before. Everything from last night was real and all of this was definitely not a dream. I draped one of my legs over her body and caged her in my embrace, nuzzling into the crook of her neck and inhaling her sweet scent.

 

My wife.

 

I could feel my heart fluttering uncontrollably at the new title. My wife. Mrs. Wu. Mine. I smiled like an idiot against her neck as all the titles ran through my head. This has got to be the best thing that has ever happened to me.

 

I patiently waited for my wife to wake up, not making a single sound or movement besides pressing the occasional kiss on her bare shoulder. I took the time that she was asleep to study the features that I've already memorized and know like the back of my hand but never grew tired of. She finally stirred awake after some more time and blinked a few times to register her surroundings. “Morning Mrs. Wu.” I breathed into her ear and pressed a kiss on her cheek. “Morning oppa.” ~~~ sleepily greeted back while stretching out her limbs to the best of her abilities while constricted in my hold.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked, brushing the stray hairs around her face. She tiredly hummed and nodded. “Good.” I muttered, pulling her flushed against my body and running my hand down her bare arm before intertwining my left hand with hers. There was no hiding the giant grin on my face when I looked at the matching rings on mine and ~~~'s hands. And it only stretched wider when the memories of what we did last night returned to my mind, running on replay. “I'm glad that everything that happened yesterday wasn't a dream. I'm ecstatic that we're married now.” I declared with a blissful sigh.

~~~ softly giggled and gave my hand a firm squeeze, “Me too, oppa.”

 

I brought her hands up to my lips and let my lips graze her ring finger, “You're okay, right? I didn't hurt you or anything last night?”

“I'm fine just a little sore.” She assured. I removed my hands from hers and moved them south to massage her hips. “Sorry.” I apologized, rubbing her hips tenderly. “So....how was it? Did you enjoy it as much as I did? Was I okay?” ~~~ groaned and buried her head into the sheets in embarrassment. “Not answering isn't going to help, sweetie. I need to know about my performance so that our marriage life doesn't go down hill.” I tugged the blanket to reveal her face and leaned in, “Was is good?”

~~~ shyly cast a glance my way before shifting her eyes away. “It was good.” She quietly answered.

“What was that?” I asked with a teasing grin. “I couldn't hear you yeobo.” ~~~ elbowed my stomach, “You know what I said, I'm not saying it again.” I chuckled at her words and squeezed her gently, “So it was only good then? Not great?” She whined and shifted away from me. “Why are you scooting away from me?”

“It's weird....” ~~~ mumbled while hiding her face.

“What? Cuddling while we're ?” I questioned, knowing well of her reasoning. She nodded her head and repeated, “It's weird.”

“No it's not.” I argued. “Skin to skin contact makes the bond stronger~” I sang. ~~~ groaned and scooted even farther away. I stopped her movements and locked her in my arms. “Seriously, stop scooting away from me.”

 

~~~ sighed and stilled her movements. We laid there in silence, me playing with ~~~'s fingers while she basked in the affection. She suddenly squirmed in my embrace and sat up, fully covering her body with the covers. “I'm gonna go shower.” ~~~ told.

“I'll join.” I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter