Skype, Free Shows, and erts

Importance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' POV

'No.' I laid there frozen, my mind going into a frenzy at the sight before me. 'No. Get your hands off her! She's mine.' The masseur's hands moved down ~~~'s , spreading the rubbing oil all over her. No. No, no, no, no, no. The guy went lower, slowly rubbing his grimy hands down her back. Don't put your hands any lower. Don't you dare go any lower than that. That's my wife. Mine. I was so focused on ~~~ that I didn't pay attention to my own massage, only remembering when I felt a harsh pressure on my upper back, causing for a low grunt to be emitted from my lips. ~~~ quickly snapped her side to face me, her eyes rounding just slightly in concern. From her eyes, I could tell she was questioning if I was okay or not. I forced myself to give her a small smile, trying to assure her that I was fine but I couldn't help but snap my eyes at the damn masseur that had his hand all over her.

 

This was a horrible idea. I was the type of person who always planned things through and paid attention to every single detail. How could I have forgotten to request for a masseuse and not a masseur? I wanted to shoot myself for this. The only person who could touch ~~~ like that was me. Only me.

 

“Would you like me to massage any other place besides your back?” He. Did. Not. Just ask my wife that. Where else would you massage? Her ?! No! That's mine too. Does he think she's some easy woman that would let him do as please? As if. Just ask me. I've been slapped plenty of times before when my hands were being a little naughty. Don't think she won't slap you, you meaty grease ball. And once she's done with you I'll slap you myself!

 

I really tried. I tried to push pass my jealousy and let ~~~ enjoy her massage but I couldn't shake the feeling off how the masseur was being overly friendly. His hands always wandered and drifted slightly towards forbidden territory and that was the last straw. I wasn't going to stand and let him touch ~~~ inappropriately. No way in hell. I would stop this before that could ever happen.

 

                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I can't believe you just dragged me out like that.” ~~~ stomped ahead of me while throwing her jacket on the couch. “He was a guy!” I was quick to defend and went after her after closing the door. “You can't expect me to let him touch you like that!” She whipped around and gave me a furious glare, “He was doing his job!”

“I don't care.” I childishly retorted. “I'm not letting some guy touch your skin like that. Did you even see the way he was eying you? He was looking at you like a piece of meat!” ~~~ rolled her eyes and combed her fingers through her hair. She crossed her arms and pouted, “You said we could go to the spa today. I thought we would stay for more than 15 minutes.”

“I know and I'm sorry I reacted that way.” I calmly said. I held her hands, “I'll make it up to you the rest of the day. I promise.”

After a small stare down, the once seething girl nodded. “Fine.” She pushed me away then walked past me. “I'm gonna go change into something more comfortable.” I watched my wife walk away and racked my brains for ideas on how to make it up to her. Just seconds after I heard the bedroom door closing, I went after her. I set a hand on the door knob and twisted, only to hear a soft click. I frowned.

Knocking rapidly on the door, I hollered, “Why did you lock the doors?!”

“Leave me alone!” A screech came. I could only sigh at this. Great. She's still pissed.

 

I made my way over to the couch and sat down, doing nothing but waiting for my wife. I tapped my fingers against my clothed thigh, growing impatient from the amount of time ~~~ was taking to change. My eyes zeroed in on the laptop on the coffee table, ignored and barely used, since we were so wrapped up in each other during the time we've been here. I logged in and opened the laptop and was pleasantly surprised to see a notification for a video chat from skype popping up in the corner of the screen. I clicked the confirm button and was met was the 11 faces of my grinning best friends.

 

With a large grin, I greeted them, “Hey, guys.”

“How's the honeymoon?” Xiumin's youthful face popped into view, asking with a wiggle of his brows.

“It's been great.” I happily replied, the wide smile never leaving my face. “We just got back from the spa.” Chanyeol's wild grin appear, his eyes searching for something through the screen. “Where's your little wifey?” He asked, his big eyes still searching. “I would have expected for you two to be glued to the hips.”

“She's changing.” I informed and nodded towards the bedroom. Baekhyun quirked a curious brow, “And you aren't with her because?...” I smirked, knowing all too well what he had meant, “She locked the doors.”

“Smart girl.” Luhan butted in with a proud, amused smile.

“What have you guys been up too?” I asked th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter